Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 12151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Jota

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    so quite simply put him in for Bobby and comfortably win that and all our other remaining games including the Champions League again, really looking forward to it
    The Sid pills are highly recommended Nineteen, but I worry that you may have taken more than your allotted dose for the day. By any chance have you been taking the prescription of other users as well as your own?

he really watches the games incredibly intently when he's sub, looking how he can come on and make a difference when he does, for all their brilliance our long standing front 3 have never really made huge impacts from the bench
    How do you think he is the world's best at fifa!!

Anyway I feel the lad is a star, watched him for Portugal in the last few games and he definitely is the next clinical finisher after ronaldo.
    Although I have to say Pedro neto is also looking mighty fine. can we get him too??

Jota's back in full first team training

Virgil Has progressed to some outdoor training with the ball too, i can feel No7 is on its way
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Jota's back in full first team training

Virgil Has progressed to some outdoor training with the ball too, i can feel No7 is on its way
    Bricking it we might actually do better while missing Hendo and with Jota coming back to fitness..

Don't worry dude - nobody will judge you

Come on lighten up

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Bricking it we might actually do better while missing Hendo and with Jota coming back to fitness..

Don't worry dude - nobody will judge you

Come on lighten up
    Bricking it? I'm absolutely delighted you muppet

Hopefully we can get our automation of doing everything we did so brilliantly for 3 seasons back when bringing Diogo back in, there was no need to change any of that to bring him in in the first place, I'm expecting him to score goals, lots of goals, he is a way better finisher and far more clinical than Bobby without question, it whether or not our play and automation has broken down too much to provide him with the chances as a result of the needless changes I'm a little concerned about if i'm honest

Remember you absolute slating and rubbishing of hendo's switches and balls over the top Steveo? I do, Remember you telling me how infinitely better Thiago was at both those types of passes? I do How's that worked out for you Steveo (I know a thing or 2 about this game)? Has he even played one to Hendo's standard so far or even one effective one for that matter? Erm let me think a second, just a second, oh yeah, NO

Jurgen said he's looking VERY VERY good in training

Bricking it...

Bricking it...
    Lol i'm as excited as Jurgen seems to be, 4 top quality forward to win games now, we need Thiago to find his passing, a run of games with Naby fit and keep Fab well away from midfield and we're in business

Mate, you do realise I am only joshing with you.

We need to find some wins - it’s been far too long. Any win - any way at all and we will take it.

Mate, you do realise I am only joshing with you.

We need to find some wins - it’s been far too long. Any win - any way at all and we will take it.
    If someone miscues badly and it goes in off the defenders backside and we get a scrappy 1-0 we scarcely deserve i'll take it right now, better than being by far the better side and coming away with nowt as has been the case in too many games this season