Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112131417 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 253

Thread: Jota

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    City of Self Doubt
    Posts
    16,839
    Bah, youtube can make anyone look good. I shite you not, there was some dude who got like six decent transfers out of pretending to be injured and just having his mate make fake videos of him on youtube.

    And yeah, don't agree with the idea of him being the GOAT. There probably a good three or four players with at least as good a case as him and then there's Pele. One of the reasons I hesitate to put Messi in the GOAT conversation too btw. I mean they're probably both in there, just... they're facing some really really stern competition.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    11,351
    I think he's starting tonight.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Muineachán
    Posts
    9,219
    Pele?
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

    It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    11,351
    Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    Pele?
    Haha.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    17,231
    I'm getting a game tonight because Klopp gives no fucks

    Doing him a favour coronavirus times init getting a free pie&pint after the game

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    11,958
    Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Bah, youtube can make anyone look good. I shite you not, there was some dude who got like six decent transfers out of pretending to be injured and just having his mate make fake videos of him on youtube.

    And yeah, don't agree with the idea of him being the GOAT. There probably a good three or four players with at least as good a case as him and then there's Pele. One of the reasons I hesitate to put Messi in the GOAT conversation too btw. I mean they're probably both in there, just... they're facing some really really stern competition.
    Almost as laughable as

    “overrated Junky” &

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    11,958
    Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    I think he's starting tonight.
    is the team out already? A good game to get him playing in one way - but also
    depends who he plays alongside

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    11,351
    Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    is the team out already? A good game to get him playing in one way - but also
    depends who he plays alongside
    No Steveo. Just going by various sources who reckon he's starting, so nothing official.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    City of Self Doubt
    Posts
    16,839
    Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Almost as laughable as

    “overrated Junky” &
    I mean he is clearly overrated. And enjoyed the snow a bit too much... So... you know
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    11,958
    Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    I mean he is clearly overrated. And enjoyed the snow a bit too much... So... you know
    Stick to your guns Bali even though they will shoot you down bro..

    A more sweeping and ridiculous commentary on the greatest footballer who ever lived will be hard to find.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •