Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast

Thread: Keeping Ole at the wheel

Very unlucky today, showed great promise at 88 minutes to snatch something
    4 more years Ole
    Once a Red,
    you'll never walk alone

Our Ole needs to steer the ship at the weekend with a positive draw against his mighty rivals
    Focusing on everything Europa is his modus from this point forward.
    Do not sack Ole!
    Once a Red,
    you'll never walk alone

I wish Man United table a 10 years contract to Ole next morning.

Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Oh come off it. Utd are way ahead of Liverpool in so many ways, ignore all the excuses coming out of Anfield, Utd are ahead.

Said Rio…..

Ahead in merchandising perhaps. ?

Always thought he just looked like a crack head - but recent statements do make you wonder

Merchandising possibly still but we have made great strides to close the gap.
    Our marketing arm slept through the 80’s, 90’s and best part of the 0’s.
    They have been all over it throughout, particularly since the Premier League era.

They HAVE to keep Ole at the wheel, I can't wait until next season, as for me they haven't improved as Ole and the ex Mancs pundits claim, I think they just benefitted hugely from being able to pick and play their best 11 and use their best 14 or 15 for almost every game in the entire season when many other clubs were a long way from having that luxury and the lesser sides with much smaller squads not only suffered injuries, but also suffered from the amount of games over such short periods of time with their players not at all used to that
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Signed a 3 year extension hasn't he?

So, they have landed Sancho, but they still don't have the players of sufficient quality in midfield to play as a 2 in a 4231 or to play a 433 with Pogba in midfield whose only any good in midfield in a 3 but still has too many defensive mistakes and too much strolling in him

What does Ole do? He'd have been better signing a top quality CM who can play in a 3 with McTominay and Pogba than spunking all his money on another forward
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”