Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your team v West Ham

Your team v West Ham

Job done! One more before the break, no injuries please!

.....................Alisson

Trent.....Matip....Van Dijk....Tsimikas

....................Fabinho

...........Henderson......Ox

...Salah...........Jota......Mane
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

I'm all in for that Sid

Alisson

Trent Matip Van Dijk Tsimikas

Henderson Fabinho Oxlade

Salah Jota Mane

I expect our lads to administer a very hard, firm, balls deep bumming, get the win and another absolutely vital 3 points
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Fingers crossed Nineteen.

Quite glad West Ham have a match tomorrow - they look a promising outfit at present.

They do rely heavily on Antonio still but they are a dangerous outfit. Need to get back on track with a win that’s for sure, 4 draws already is too many.

I'd go with that midfield. Ox played well so more of the same please. Thiago was dropping tonight so too early for him to start this game.
    I'm concerned about this one.

Sloppy not dropping!

Hard to argue against the same 11.

Klopp might revert to Robbo but I'd stick with Timmy the Greek.

If not Ox, who ?

Maybe klopp goes with Thiago or Jones, but I'd go with Ox and think Jurgen will too.

Thought Divock & Taki did well in their cameos.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    If not Ox, who ?
    I think we would all be cautious with Thiago and (ideally) save him for the possibility of doing something similar to tonight if (massive if) we find ourselves in a comfortable situation - 60 for Fabinho and 30 for Thiago before the international break would do rightly.

So I guess (alternatives to Ox) that leaves Jones really, if he is fully recovered from the training incident - people can smirk all they want but a poke in the eye can be quite bad - Firmino had what could have been a super nasty one a couple of years back, possibly against Spurs.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    I think we would all be cautious with Thiago and (ideally) save him for the possibility of doing something similar to tonight if (massive if) we find ourselves in a comfortable situation - 60 for Fabinho and 30 for Thiago before the international break would do rightly.

So I guess (alternatives to Ox) that leaves Jones really, if he is fully recovered from the training incident - people can smirk all they want but a poke in the eye can be quite bad - Firmino had what could have been a super nasty one a couple of years back, possibly against Spurs.
    If Ox was just a bit more careful with the ball/passing whilst dribbling tonight he'd have had a great night.

Jones & Thiago on the bench for me, I'm optimistic Jones will be fine

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post

Getting poked in the eye is no fun whatsoever, I had a player thumb me in the eye deliberately once, my eye took a few days to come back to normal as I remember
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”