Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161720 ... LastLast

Thread: Keeping Ole at the wheel

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Well if it is the end that is last two prick managers of them we have finished off.

We know what Mourinho is like but Ole is a spiteful shithead too look last year.

Flung the game against Leicester which ironically cost em the title in order to stop us getting in CL.
    Cost them the title, which title ?

Pogba is the biggest problem at that club, their fans love him though which is great. A big lumpy ozil

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Man United have cancelled all appointments and media interviews today apparently.

This might be it lads.

The Elves of Lothlorien had best write a beautiful lament.
    Time to possibly change my Avatar again....Pogba be ready
    Once a Red,
    you'll never walk alone

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Whilst it would never, ever have happened given the lead City had, it was still mathematically possible for Man United to win the League.

They prioritised trying to ensure we didn't get Champion's League football over their own success.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post

Pogba is the biggest problem at that club, their fans love him though which is great. A big lumpy ozil
    I meant mathmatically gave it up without a fight.

He knew what he was doing trying to be clever but karma is a bastard isnt it.

We wont have forgot that.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    I meant mathmatically gave it up without a fight.

He knew what he was doing trying to be clever but karma is a bastard isnt it.

We wont have forgot that.
    Ah right.

Yeah he definitely tried his best to get Leicester in ahead of us.

They hold a tune well
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Must be the biggest cut of all for Rio Ferdinand. Wasn't it his phrase?

Conte fancies it doesn't he, but the owners will be very wary of someone like him, a law unto himself.
    I thought from the first day that Ronaldo came back that in the back of his mind he was seeing himself as player /manager or manager.

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    Conte fancies it doesn't he, but the owners will be very wary of someone like him, a law unto himself.
    I thought from the first day that Ronaldo came back that in the back of his mind he was seeing himself as player /manager or manager.
    I've said that as well.

Last season, albeit assisted by VAR to some degree and the introduction of using the word subjective as an excuse for plain wrong decisions that all other instances of were given the polar opposite the filthy did make considerable improvements

They did have a game plan, it wasn't based almost entirely on counter attacking as Neville suggested, it was direct at times, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with that

I genuinely believe the signings of Ronaldo and Varane were ridiculous and seem to have completely derailed the progress Ole had made

This was their plan before those signings

De Gea

Wan Bissaka Lindelof Maguire Shaw

McTominay Fred

Greenwood Fernandes Rashford

Cavani

Not the best, but it was working for them and a lot better than things have worked since those 2 signings whose coming into the club seems to have an incredibly detrimental effect on numerous other players, both in the short term and in their long term development, they added Sancho as a very good option to play left or right, Martial has been pretty decent for them there, Lingaard does ok there and they have a couple of very promising other young lads, so fuck knows why they gave Mata a new contract.

They really needed another number 9 who presses and leads the line quite aggressively like Cavani

They should have got shut of Pogba too, he's been nothing but an incredibly disruptive influence since he arrived there, he doesn't fit that system, but, because Rashford, Greenwood, Martial and Sancho are all forwards who with coaching could operate like ours, their plan B or plan A for some games could have been

De Gea

Wan Bissaka Lindelof Maguire Shaw

McTominay Pogba Fred

Greenwood Fernandes Rashford

Cb wise they already had Bailly, their very own Carragher in Jones and Tuanzebe who has looked decent when they used him to be fair, no need to sign Varane at all, and if they were to bring in a big name defender for big money and wage Koulibaly would have cost less in wages and is a miles better defender than Varane who always has a mistake in him and he's equally comfortable playing LCB or RCB which most CBs aren't

Their fans should cut Ole some slack because I'm quite sure their board is mostly responsible for the signings of ROnaldo and Varane, it's fucked everything up for them and neither are what they needed with the other players they have
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”