Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171821 ... LastLast

Thread: Keeping Ole at the wheel

Sadly I think he's going to get sacked before the week is out, which will bring even further embarrassment on him after his ''If you want to play at this club, it has to mean more. I want my team to be the hardest working team in this league. I’m going to be successful here, and there are players here that won’t be part of that successful team. I've said this as well, I want them to be the hardest-working team in the league, that's what we were under Sir Alex.'' speech

He said this 2 and a half years ago and currently has the laziest, least hard working side in the entire league

Although, in a way, he has been successful, in becoming a laughing stock and making his club a laughing stock at least. I spent hours and almost all of Sunday's game laughing my head of at just how easy it was for us to score our goals and at all the fall out on SSN through the night
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 26th October 2021 at 12:46 AM.
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

I think today might be the day unfortunately, got SSN on expecting a 'Breaking news' about it to scroll across the bottom of the screen any minute

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I think today might be the day unfortunately, got SSN on expecting a 'Breaking news' about it to scroll across the bottom of the screen any minute
    Maybe.

International break soon though - think they would have Spurs, Atalanta and Man City, then the break.

Think they lose to City and then he goes that day or early the following morning, with the replacement brought in.

By the time City play that match they'll have got a number of tough away days out of their system - they'll be very hard to stop, as they always are. Hopefully Manchester Reds can gift us one that day.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Maybe.

International break soon though - think they would have Spurs, Atalanta and Man City, then the break.

Think they lose to City and then he goes that day or early the following morning, with the replacement brought in.

By the time City play that match they'll have got a number of tough away days out of their system - they'll be very hard to stop, as they always are. Hopefully Manchester Reds can gift us one that day.
    You could be right, if he is to be sacked, which seems certain, it would be great for it to be off the back of a drubbing by us as it was for Mourinho and particularly after his shithouse stunt trying to prevent us getting into the Champions like last season giving Leicester a free hit, their bitterness backfired on them two fold on that one, we bummed them and got Champions League despite crippling injuries and Leicester had a point to prove after everyone said they gifted them a win last season

Backfired on them signing Ronaldo to stop him going to a rival too, highly reminiscent of their signing of Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Cost them the title, which title ?

Pogba is the biggest problem at that club, their fans love him though which is great. A big lumpy ozil
    I think it was Johnny Giles a season or two back when ole was going okay who said he needs to get rid of pogba. The interviewer was shocked. Johnny knows his football.
    From the moment I picked your book up until I laid it down, I convulsed with laughter. Someday I intend on reading it. Groucho Marx

"rumours" apaprently some of their board want Ole sacked and Feergie as had his say and he wants Solskjær to given the Spurs game. I love how old whiskey nose keeps interfering. Apparently he also made Ronaldo come back to them.
    He has to much say and long may it continue.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    "rumours" apaprently some of their board want Ole sacked and Feergie as had his say and he wants Solskjær to given the Spurs game. I love how old whiskey nose keeps interfering. Apparently he also made Ronaldo come back to them.
    He has to much say and long may it continue.
    Why does he want him to get the Spurs game ?. Surely he won't be expecting 3 points there.

No idea its a bizarre situation
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Red October View Post
    I think it was Johnny Giles a season or two back when ole was going okay who said he needs to get rid of pogba. The interviewer was shocked. Johnny knows his football.
    Souness, Giles and Keane have all slated him for much the same reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    Why does he want him to get the Spurs game ?. Surely he won't be expecting 3 points there.
    No but Ole does tend to pick up some big results and there is nothing to stop United winning at Spurs.

The issues are easy to see you have two pricks running the dressing room CR and Pogba and Souness got battered when he slagged Pogba off too.

The other is Ole just isnt good enough he managed Molde and barely a year at Cardiff then lands the United job.

Conte would improve their shape and organisation straight away but he will also upset some of them too he doesnt f**k about.