Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 58910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Keeping Ole at the wheel

A win could take Utd to 5th and paper over the cracks again.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    That is the negative way of looking at it.

Without them having all that money we probably have 2-3 more titles.

Yeah it was sh*t seeing them win everything but as we now know Ferguson held them together so this would be our turn with Klopp instead we have these 2 soon to be 3 pricks buying trophies.
    Yeah but how many titles would the mancs have without Chelsea or city there? You could say we win it in 2014 but then maybe no klopp?

Tra la, la la la la, la la la Ole's at the wheel, at the wheel, Ole's at the wheel, de de de, de de de de, de de de der der der de de, de de de de deeeeeeeeeeeeeer dirty Manc,
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Without them having all that money we probably have 2-3 more titles.
    We were the better side in 18-19 and but for Taylor's failure to send Kompany off in the game at the Etihad that ultimately decided it and Jurgen's failure to react to the Fabinho issues pushing the line higher created and not bring Hendo in at RCM to pick up the slack sooner, wed have walked it

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    We were the better side in 18-19 and but for Taylor's failure to send Kompany off in the game at the Etihad that ultimately decided it and Jurgen's failure to react to the Fabinho issues pushing the line higher created and not bring Hendo in at RCM to pick up the slack sooner, wed have walked it
    Klopps dropped points that year, 4 draws iirc came after he switched back to a 433 from a 4231.

Quote Originally Posted by Red October View Post
    Yeah but how many titles would the mancs have without Chelsea or city there? You could say we win it in 2014 but then maybe no klopp?
    Well they would have been more but anything that gives us a better chance is a good thing.

We might have been able to get better players as well if Chelsea/City didnt have the money as without it they are both sitting on zero EPL titles.

fuck ole and his wheel.. he will be gone soon.one performance doesnt mean its all done and dusted.. I looked at one of the spurs goals. i think it was the 3rd one.. Rashford ran forward and not one spurs played bothered to even run close by to close him down and put pressure on him.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Seems like Man United fans are crazily think their team are back on track with playing 2 oldie strikers up front.

Ronaldo does give them a lot of fake hope, they think as long as Ronaldo play his best postition and with the win again unmotivated spurs players 0-3 will bring them back, they will miss out Conte and keep Ole, such an idiot club.

Rashford, Greenwood, Pogba and Sancho all permanently relegated to the bench

Going back to our left needing working on, seeing how compact and narrow the filthy were and a lot of teams get trying to defend us, other top sides especially, that why it is so important we get that addressed and get back to Trent, Hendo, Konate and Virgil playing the switches

Quote Originally Posted by Joetan991 View Post
    Seems like Man United fans are crazily think their team are back on track with playing 2 oldie strikers up front.
    Will be interesting to see how long they settle on that set-up for, as you certainly can't rely on it every week without burning one of them out.

Also won't face as insipid an opponent as Spurs were at the weekend on too regular a basis. Yes, there are a couple of dross sides in the League, but the majority are good enough to at least give them something to think about.

Sancho must have some regrets!