Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Keeping Ole at the wheel

Quote Originally Posted by Joetan991 View Post
    Seems like Man United fans are crazily think their team are back on track with playing 2 oldie strikers up front.
    That's good though isn't it, that's exactly what we want them to think, Spurs are an already beat dog right now
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

The filthy fans are going to go into absolute meltdown when Ole loses a few more games and Conte's gone to spurs, Potter is the ideal manager for the filthy, but in true style of the filthy post Ferguson, with the exception of Ole's appointment, Potter isn't big name or high profile enough in their view or that of their fans

So stop fucking telling them then.. Sheesh

argggh the ole at the wheel tune is dead catchy. im always singing it under my breath.. fk this shit
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    argggh the ole at the wheel tune is dead catchy. im always singing it under my breath.. fk this shit
    I know, I was singing it incredibly loudly in the supermarket on Sunday as a few lads on the bakery and deli counter there are Mancs, it just makes me laugh, I think someone should make a single of it, I bet loads of football fans would buy it for the craic, could even make No1 Needs to include my der der der der der der de de dirty Mancs, dirty Mancs, filthy dirty Mancs bit though

What if he turns out to be the next Fergie and Ronnie’s second coming is the mirror of Robbins.

They nick a late goal and go on to take some silverware this season - then the legacy unfolds..

Yous will all feel like a ripe bunch of plonka’s then.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    They nick a late goal and go on to take some silverware this season
    They could, with a fortuitous draw, win the Europa League if they drop down into it due to poor results in their remaining Champion's League group games. Beyond that though, I'd be gobsmacked if they won something this season.

Due to the night Solskjaer is most famous for and who the opposition were, I'd quite like to see them advance to the last 16 of the Champion's League and be drawn to play against Bayern Munich. That could be a delicious watch.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

I prefer them to lose to everyone. Hate the fuckers, loathe them with an unending passion..

2 great goals from Ronaldo last night to be fair, both superbly executed, but both a little as a result of Atalanta dropping off and inviting pressure

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    2 great goals from Ronaldo last night to be fair, both superbly executed, but both a little as a result of Atalanta dropping off and inviting pressure
    Its kind of amazing they bought him with no plan on how to get service for imo, the best finisher in the game (still).
    Ole probably figured if i just put sancho, greenwood etc on they'll figure it out.....

But hey, as long as he keeps scoring Ole stays in the job