Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 710111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Keeping Ole at the wheel

I wonder how they can stop Man City at home? Ronaldo must be regretted joining the wrong Manchester side.

I think manu need city to have one of their off days with finishing...and a chance or two falling Ronaldo's way.
    Hope they beat city though, as they are no real threat to the title imo.

I think city will tear them to shreds. City really seem to get up for the big games and then lose focus at other times. They played brilliantly against us and Chelsea this season

Feeling it really could unfold as in toshin’s version of events

I think the idea that much as we don't like them to get good results, just enough good results will keep Ole at the wheel. it's not a myth. Conte was linked with them a couple of weeks ago, then a win at Spurs and suddenly it's a sliding doors moment. Conte gone, suddenly not an option for them. Conte at Old Trafford would have been bad news for the rest of us.
    They are too stupid at Man U to see that Graham Potter would be a great appointment for them. Half the clubs in the prem would take him, but none would ever employ OGS.

Now is the perfect time for them to sign Moyes

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    2 great goals from Ronaldo last night to be fair, both superbly executed, but both a little as a result of Atalanta dropping off and inviting pressure
    They're so lucky with ronaldos late goals otherwise it would look a lot different right now

wonder how much pressure he'll be under again if they lose to city, the spurs game sure helped him stay at the wheel, but spurs was awful in fairness.

It's a shame Ronaldo didn't play against us.It would have been nice to see him pit his wits against our defence.
    Wait, what?
    Once a Red,
    you'll never walk alone

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    They're so lucky with ronaldos late goals otherwise it would look a lot different right now

wonder how much pressure he'll be under again if they lose to city, the spurs game sure helped him stay at the wheel, but spurs was awful in fairness.
    Totally agree they have no plan he has more lives than a cat does Ole.

Just when you think he is gone and on the brink he gets a few good ones hopefully he carries it on tomorrow the little warrior !

If you lose 5-0 at home to LFC as Man Utd manager he must be bullet proof 😂😂

He surely wont start next season as manager he has spent over £400m and took them nowhere he is the worst manager in the league.

Some will say Farke but he has two promotions no way does Ole do that he is completely clueless.

Going to watch that game tomorrow, Ole desperately needs a win, their new look 343 set up seems ideal to use to stop City's 2 at the back and No6 playing their triangles to disrupt them, Ronaldo likely to be hanging around Stones most of the game trying to get his half yard with Laporte suspended, they might just bum them, on the other hand, if they don't get it right tactically, which is always a possibility with Ole at the wheel, they might just get their asses handed to them, going to be an interesting watch and an amusing watch whichever way it goes, it's a win win to watch
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”