Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Keeping Ole at the wheel

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I don't think there's any need for them to do anything drastic, he's only 9 points off top spot and has the firepower in his forwards to make sure they get top four, they should take their time over this and give Ole the rest of the season and appoint a new man in the summer if Ole's no nearer or slips back significantly from where they finished last season
    I like your thinking, they should definitely keep him!

Ole is right right man to turn it around at Old Trafford. We should all just leave him too it 😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Ronaldo getting the job would be absolutely brilliant viewing
    I'd love it. Was watching sky after match discussion. There was a quick funny jibe from Micah Richards to Neville something about almost being in management as long as Neville. Was good to take him down a peg. Also noticed Roy Keane was quick to say Liverpool fans gloating after one title in thirty years! Darn right we're gonna gloat!

Utd had 1 touch in the opponent’s box in the second half, one, 4 in total. Wow that is utterly awful

Its because they have no midfield.so basically they cant get forward. when they do it breaks down. Ive no idea why Rashford doesnt start games. Hes just had a huge pay rise.. he would offer more going forward. Ronaldo and Fernandes are luxory players. Ronaldo cant run and Fernandes cant play in the attacking role in a midfield of 3.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Its because they have no midfield.so basically they cant get forward. when they do it breaks down. Ive no idea why Rashford doesnt start games. Hes just had a huge pay rise.. he would offer more going forward. Ronaldo and Fernandes are luxory players. Ronaldo cant run and Fernandes cant play in the attacking role in a midfield of 3.
    Someone other than ole brought Ronnie back I would think. Probably totally undermined him. Then he's got sad I mean saf looking over his shoulder. The guy looks broken. Probably no authority in the dressing room. Let's hope they persist with him!

Danny Murphy says Solskjaer should go, and he also supports the sacking of Farke.

I suppose the merry-go-round gives the pundits something to talk about.

Weird how they sacked farke soon as they actually won a game

not sure how a new manager would make much of a difference with that team.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Weird how they sacked farke soon as they actually won a game

not sure how a new manager would make much of a difference with that team.
    I guess they decided he was going whatever as its international break.

Not really sure what they expect as they are always going to struggle.

At this rate Ole is going to last longer than Pep and Klopp !

Smith gone at Aston Villa now. the sacking season is well underway..Oles head is firmly on the chopping block.when will the axe fall??
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century