Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast

Thread: The Thiago analogy

Just read some news there that they are hopeful it's not as serious as VvDs, waiting for swelling to go down. Just shows how bad the tackle actually was, dont care about bullshit apologies afterwards. Theres no place for those 2 tackles in football.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Let’s hope to god he isn’t badly hurt. It could have been a career ending injury that by BigtimeCharliesSon... What an absolute bunch of clunts... they are
    He said sorry and didn't mean it.
    Again bollox
    He meant it.
    Bring back gerrard and souness for the home game ...
    Fck it .. McMahon too.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Just read some news there that they are hopeful it's not as serious as VvDs, waiting for swelling to go down. Just shows how bad the tackle actually was, dont care about bullshit apologies afterwards. Theres no place for those 2 tackles in football.
    Exactly
    Both knew what they were doing
    They were trying to injure players.
    "Sorry"
    Fuck off !

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    Exactly
    Both knew what they were doing
    They were trying to injure players.
    "Sorry"
    Fuck off !
    because they're top of the league for once and think they may have a chance

hence taking out our best players, as we're the biggest threat.

Obviously they won't but yeah

Shithouses
    Last edited by Kev0909; 18th October 2020 at 03:52 PM.

Couldn't believe Richarlison was arguing about his red card. Looked really upset, too!

3 days later watching both tackles, They don't look any better. I'd go as far ro say the Tiago one was worse than Virgils.
    Both were awful.

Sign me up for the derby Jurgen, bring me on in injury time when there are 2 minutes left and we've got a corner and i will fucking end that cunt Prickford
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

We need to keep Thiago fit, he is an exceptional talent with incredible experience and know how who in a midfield with Hendo can help push the evolution of this team even further

In Hendo's absence i think, although i believe every players should be more communicative verbally and visually in making sure our press, counter press and positioning to win second balls is as phenomenal as it was in that 20 odd game run last season, Thiago should be the player most of all who Jurgen and the analysis team work with to understand why it was so phenomenal and to really be as vocal and communicative and direct team mates and lead to make sure it is, he has incredible game intelligence and experience on top of all his other qualities
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Come on lad - 2021 beckons.

Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Wonder how well Utd would do without Fernandes or City without De Bruyne for as long as we’ve been without Thiago.