Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71011121314151617

Thread: The Thiago analogy

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    https://vimeo.com/559062590

He is a wee bit good.
    Like watching England train hahaaaaaa

Thought he played the controller role vacated by Gini very differently than Gini used to but absolutely brilliantly on Sunday

Hendo Fabinho Thiago is clearly our best midfield by a distance, pre-season I envisaged Hendo playing the controller role, with Thiago at RCM, but Sunday changed my mind and convinced me they're better played Thiago controller and Hendo at RCM or No6
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Thought he played the controller role vacated by Gini very differently than Gini used to but absolutely brilliantly on Sunday

Hendo Fabinho Thiago is clearly our best midfield by a distance, pre-season I envisaged Hendo playing the controller role, with Thiago at RCM, but Sunday changed my mind and convinced me they're better played Thiago controller and Hendo at RCM or No6
    Agreed. I think having Hendo on the right also adds another player with the ability to put a whipped ball into the box. He has it in his game. Better angle for crossfield passes.

Wij is a massive loss but I do think his absence will improve us going forward. He was a bugger for turning away from the opposition goal and playing it backwards or slowing the attack right down.

Due to miss two games apparently so hopefully an available option for the Man City game.

Indeed Sid… ‘Hopefully’ is the right word.