Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your Support Needed

Your Support Needed

Hello everyone. Not posted here for a while, mostly due to illness but mainly because seeing as Man City looked like they would be winning most of the cups for as long as there is oil (counting) I became a City supporter a few years back.

Obviously we haven't done quite as well as I'd hoped. Which brings me to the favour. Me and a few of t' lads were wondering, could you spare a few of yours for a while? Preferably some tasty lads who have a few songs under their belt that they can give us would be smashing. Leastways till we really start winning stuff and 'owt. Then we can obviously rely on Chelsea's support to take up those empty seats (Emptyhad. Haha. Really funny.)

YNWA etc etc
    Those who tell the truth must die. Those who tell the truth will live forever.

As one of the few LFC fans who hasn't switched to join city, even after having a moan or two about LFC, I can feel your pain.
    Though I must say I have more sympathy for Pep. The club never really backed him in the transfer market and the fans (including most of the once LFC supporters) can't even be arsed turning up for matches. Finally 442oons have continued their vile hate cartoons and targeted the Spaniard in a cringe segment.

Caution ⚠️ the following content may disturb some and may not be suitable for those of a more noble mind

Last edited by CCTV; 17th September 2021 at 03:04 AM.

I'd love to follow Manchester City, mainly because of the likelihood I might be able to get hold of some tickets.
    Alternatively I would consider supporting Wankfester United, specially as CR7 has returned to his righteous home. No matter he can't press, the team has so many brilliant, talented individuals to make up for his failings. I can't wait for these two glorious clubs to start hoovering up all the trophies.
    Thanks for giving me the opportunity to show my true feelings.

Pass me the bucket..

I’m joining man city too. Much better when you can buy your success like that. Takes the stress out of it. If the Sheik’s happy, I’m happy.

And I don’t mind that the stadium is soulless and plastic because I’m only watching it on TV anyway. I don’t even see much of that these days since BT Sport got involved. It’s more the idea of supporting the winning team that appeals to me.

Count me in

I’m on board to. Just to prove Huyrob’s point of going to support other teams 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    I’m on board to. Just to prove Huyrob’s point of going to support other teams ��
    I’ve taken my own advice at long last although I took a lot of convincing. Kev…I’ve got 10 corporate boxes but no mates, fancy coming along? Pep says that he’ll pick you up as long as you say nice things.

One of the best posts on here for a while….not mine but the OP!
    Last edited by huyrob; 17th September 2021 at 09:58 PM. Reason: Good post

Quote Originally Posted by huyrob View Post
    I’ve taken my own advice at long last although I took a lot of convincing. Kev…I’ve got 10 corporate boxes but no mates, fancy coming along? Pep says that he’ll pick you up as long as you say nice things.

One of the best posts on here for a while….not mine but the OP!
    First you bail on LFC, then you magnify cities problems by emptying a few corporate boxes !!

SuperBadMan

Agree CC.

BTW - Superbadman just reminds me of Flinty.

Listen & Enjoy:

Cool, we got a music thread too. It's great hanging around with all the new city fans on here, just hope they leave out the Gallaghers. One I like as much for the video as the tune.

Ill accept joy division though. Another one where the video, band and tune work well imo