Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 36789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Fabinho at centre back

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Yep, shouting their mouth off about something they know nothing about again, despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary of what they're saying

Quickly on Fab, it's the equivalent of playing a 433 with Masch or Momo at No6, that's what it is, any of you think that's a good idea or ever would have been?
    I absolutely love the fact that you completely missed the joke he was making at your expense and just barreled straight through to the obligatory Fab rant.

You're nothing else if not predictable and dependable like that.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

To be fair CD, 19 knows I was having a joke at his expense but laughing with him rather than at him. And I’ve always found him able to laugh at himself. He has strong opinions but I don’t think he’s guilty of taking himself too seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    To be fair CD, 19 knows I was having a joke at his expense but laughing with him rather than at him. And I’ve always found him able to laugh at himself. He has strong opinions but I don’t think he’s guilty of taking himself too seriously.
    Thanks Miller, Miller knows me at least, I knew he was tickling my ribs and I know i was absolutely crazy bad shit full blown manic through the entirety of the Mirror Training thread, it's healthy to laugh at yourself
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Midfielders at CB has not worked for us

Quote Originally Posted by fiordearg View Post
    Midfielders at CB has not worked for us
    Klopp has had times when he could have played orthodox centre backs together but chose not to, so he can't use injuries as an excuse when his choice is to put square pegs in round holes.

Thats what it reminds me off. when Managers put players in positions that gets you wondering why..
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post

Thats what it reminds me off. when Managers put players in positions that gets you wondering why..
    Indeed Justme

Mascherano
    Carrick

Fabinho hasn't worked
    Even if he plays quite well there.

But never won in that position.

The forwards have been more of a problem than any other department of the team or the manager.

They have consistently missed hatfuls of absolute sitters, all four of them.

Very few games have we deserved to lose or draw when we have dropped points this season.
    It’s been amateur hour at the top end of the pitch this season.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    The forwards have been more of a problem than any other department of the team or the manager.

They have consistently missed hatfuls of absolute sitters, all four of them.

Very few games have we deserved to lose or draw when we have dropped points this season.
    It’s been amateur hour at the top end of the pitch this season.
    It certainly has, Mane and Robbo started the season on fire until Jurgen played both out of form trying to go tappy crappy to be fair to that pair
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”