Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast

Thread: Fabinho at centre back

Miles better at CB than Joe and miles better at CB than in midfield
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Cant help yourself can you.
    Hes still better than most midfielders in any league too despite not being any good according to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Thought we wouldn't cope without the best midfielder in the world Henderson

Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Thought we wouldn't cope without the best midfielder in the world Henderson

Thoughts?
    First game in about 80 games we've managed a good midfield performance without him, Gini at No6 was absolutely integral to that, still missed the switches and crossing though, really please for Bobby to shut you up too

Fabinho is our second best CB, Gomez is nowhere near as good a CB as him.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Fabinho is our second best CB, Gomez is nowhere near as good a CB as him.
    Third best for me, Matip's our second best, not much between them though, Matip's better in the air and with the ball, that crossfield he hit for Robbo today was class, we should have scored from that.

I watched a bit of the UAE FC game yesterday with a wry smile as Bacon face and a couple of his millionaire's plaything chums hit numerous of those Hendo trademark switches some knobs here say are easy disastrously wrong, Bacon face got 4 or 5 disastrously wrong on his own, they're not easy, I see players attempt the easier ones he plays every game and fail miserably. Jones chipped in with a switch today, it wasn't the best to be fair, in the air for far too long, just Leicester were sitting off, it worked brilliantly because the defender was sitting off, then it was in the air so long thought he might have a chance to get it, making the decision to try too late and Robbo did him, like an old hoe

Yeah I thought the same, the ball being in the air so long drew the defender out and made it easier for Robbo to touch it past him and play an absolutely killer cross for Jota to run onto.
    Klopp is an absolute genius of a manager.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Cant help yourself can you.
    Hes still better than most midfielders in any league too despite not being any good according to you.
    He's the best DM in the league if Kante doesn't count (and he shouldn't anymore I guess).
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    He's the best DM in the league if Kante doesn't count (and he shouldn't anymore I guess).
    He can also play in a few positions, something Kante can't do. Great to see him back, played well too like they all did.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

He reads the game so well and sniffs out the danger brilliantly. Very much in the mold
    Of Masherano and Fernandinino .