Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Top 4 battle 20/21

Hahahaha love it CCTV

Anyone want to re-assess their four sides that finish Top Four come the end of the season?

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Anyone want to re-assess their four sides that finish Top Four come the end of the season?
    Not me, i still think we'll win it. Not bothered who occupies the other positions.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    Not me, i still think we'll win it. Not bothered who occupies the other positions.
    Loving the Faith!

I'm not loving the defensive consistency that City have found combined with winning 5 on the spin, but a long way to go yet.

Arsenal have won a few games lately. Hoping they manage a somewhat unexpected win against the Mancs soon, put them back in their box a bit, though United have managed clean sheets in a few of the "big" games this season.

Loving the Faith!

I'm not loving the defensive consistency that City have found combined with winning 5 on the spin, but a long way to go yet.

Arsenal have won a few games lately. Hoping they manage a somewhat unexpected win against the Mancs soon, put them back in their box a bit, though United have managed clean sheets in a few of the "big" games this season.
    I don't the way we're playing Arsenal will be level on pts with us soon after being "relegation contenders" (they never really was but you know)

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    I don't the way we're playing Arsenal will be level on pts with us soon after being "relegation contenders" (they never really was but you know)
    I don't think our bad patch will last for a terribly long time truthfully. Perhaps another month of huffing and puffing or something, but I'd be amazed if the close proximity between a match against Man City and a Champion's League knock-out game, combined with a more settled group of players (missing 4 right now, with 2 due back in the coming weeks) doesn't see us start to shake some rust off.

If other teams can go from rough patches into a winning spell, we certainly can.

City had a spell of looking poor this season, shook it off. United shook theirs off and are (temporarily I feel) in a title challenge. Spurs are crawling back after we winded them. Leicester are in contention for a bit despite having lost five(?) matches.

I don't really see why the current League Champions can't get a decent sequence going at some point this season if the aforementioned sides can.

Loving the Faith!

The same things are going to happen whether we keep the faith or not, so why think negatively ?
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    The same things are going to happen whether we keep the faith or not, so why think negatively ?
    I like the cut of your jib Sir!

I like the cut of your jib Sir!
    lol

Rename this top 10.

Wow what an unbelievable disappointment.

Manchester city
    Manchester United
    Liverpool
    Everton

Did I say at the start of the season... need to look.

Did anyone see this coming ?

Leicester
    West Ham
    Spurs
    Villa

Possibly 8th 9th or 10th ?