Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 256789101112

Thread: Your team v Everton

Keep Henderson away from our own box. He only got over 10 minutes the other day but still found time to get booked for a needless foul.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Looks a bit weak in midfield. two holding midfielders? could be 3 with Henderson.. Whos gonna play the forward midfield role in that formation??Firmino aint that quick either.. Could be a massive midfield battle.,
    too many changes but we will see.
    Could be Fabinho doing his high destroyer thing with Hendo and Thiago plugging the gaps and making the play and playing the switches releasing our forwards and full backs, prior to last season's incredible evolution of the team in Fabinho's absence that's how it used to work, only Gini not doing so much of the making the play.

Going to be very interesting seeing Thiago at LCM if he does line up there as expected trying to connect Mane's runs and release Mo and Trent on the other side and Bobby through the lines
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

I think Klopp decided to go with the most rested midfield 3 plus Mane/Salah not been on international duty.

As negative as it sounds i'd take a point now if honest.

Me too Legs

After conceding 10 v Leeds and Villa I will be more interested in how we stop Everton creating chances.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    Keep Henderson away from our own box. He only got over 10 minutes the other day but still found time to get booked for a needless foul.
    We all saw how well England got on without him for 80 minutes
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

I hope Van Dijk and Matip are on the money today, because Calvert-Lewin is dangerous at set pieces as we've seen already.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    We all saw how well England got on without him for 80 minutes
    You'll be telling me he changed the game next lol

I think the linesmen flagging late for offsides is also causing us problems. we need a good solid straight line. then deal with things behind us. if its offside its offside. but make sure you deal with the problem any way.
    Leader of all..master of none..

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    As negative as it sounds i'd take a point now if honest.
    I felt that way until Pickford showed "form" on international duty.

Now I'm thinking keep it tight, aim to get a clean sheet and we SHOULD be able to score against Pickford.

Keeping it tight doesn't automatically mean sit deep and banks of four or anything - a lack of sloppy passing, patience on the ball and such - Robertson and Trent can pick their moments, we don't HAVE to over-commit bodies and when countered we should aim to stop it at source rather than see bodies flying towards Adrian.

It's great to win with panache, but an ugly one today would do rightly.