Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Your team v Everton

Where's Ox?? there's a few players that have vanished- and not much injury news, leaving or injured secretly or somit?

Not sure but imagine if both he and Keita had started yesterday. The invisible duo.
    Would have been 14-2.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Not sure but imagine if both he and Keita had started yesterday. The invisible duo.
    Would have been 14-2.
    true but still probably better than keita, at least he can score

Adrian
    Alexander-Arnold
    Gomez
    Van Dijk
    Robertson
    Henderson
    Fabinho
    Wijnaldum
    Salah
    Firmino
    Mane

Kelleher Williams N Milner Keita
    Jones Jota Origi
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Yep agree with this skyebo - solid if unspectacular.. Might consider Matip if fit enough - though he hasn't had much game time in ages.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Yep agree with this skyebo - solid if unspectacular.. Might consider Matip if fit enough - though he hasn't had much game time in ages.
    I think it's too soon for Matip Steveo. i think he was a few weeks behind Gomez regarding fitness.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Everton still spending money like its going out of style..Its great when you have owners that are willing to just throw money away with no consequences
    Leader of all..master of none..

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Everton still spending money like its going out of style..Its great when you have owners that are willing to just throw money away with no consequences
    Up to now, what they've spent has been justified. They now have a manager who has actually won things, the big ones too. Their fans must think they are in dreamland after Moyes Allardyce and Silva.

They are getting so excited about this season and revelling in last night's events. I'm tempted to enjoy watching them beat us in this fixture, then slowly get our act together and closing them down coming from behind as the season goes on.

That said, this football without fans isn't the real thing.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    Adrian
    Alexander-Arnold
    Gomez
    Van Dijk
    Robertson
    Henderson
    Fabinho
    Wijnaldum
    Salah
    Firmino
    Mane

Kelleher Williams N Milner Keita
    Jones Jota Origi
    Personally, I think there is a desperate need for Hendo to get back into CM, make sure that press and counter press is where it needs to be and be playing those switch balls and balls over the top, after Fabinho's performance and part in the Villa disaster and our poor form in general including our Champions League exit since the decision to bring him back in at CM I am honestly absolutely astonished anyone would suggest he is included at all, let alone included at CM in place of Captain fantastic Hendo

I've seen all those goals from yesterdays horror show again a few times, people were slating Gini, well none of them came through his area, they practically all came through the same area, Fabinho's area, Henderson and Thiago can't be back quick enough for me, I wouldn't have Fabinho anywhere near our midfield, he's not a midfielder, he's a defender converted to a DM but he makes really really bad errors every single game, he can't play the press, the lad is a disaster
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”