Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161720 ... LastLast

Thread: Firmino 20/21

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Steveo's just being his usual casually racist / xebophobic self towards me. He's trying to wind me up by purposely not using the proper demonym form my country.
    Says the Bulgar - from the land who covered themselves in glory during between 1941 and 1944.

Anyone who knows me will vouch for me being completely the opposite of "racist / xebophobic" - and you have made many overtly racist comments on here before - as many well know. trying to suggest such a thing about me simply because I jokingly mentioned your nationality just highlights your own insecurity. Wow you don't like your heritage do you.. Daddy issues?

The point about you being a wannabe German Bulgar is valid 9 thought is was funny ) too - as I cannot find any reason outside of language to justify the sheer amount of times you misunderstand/misconstrue what I say.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post

Didn't realise you was in love with Corbyn stevo and Bali was from israel
    Do love Corbyn.. Mercilessly destroyed by the media.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Do love Corbyn.. Mercilessly destroyed by the media.
    Explains it!

Says the Bulgar - from the land who covered themselves in glory during between 1941 and 1944.

Anyone who knows me will vouch for me being completely the opposite of "racist / xebophobic" - and you have made many overtly racist comments on here before - as many well know. trying to suggest such a thing about me simply because I jokingly mentioned your nationality just highlights your own insecurity. Wow you don't like your heritage do you.. Daddy issues?

The point about you being a wannabe German Bulgar is valid 9 thought is was funny ) too - as I cannot find any reason outside of language to justify the sheer amount of times you misunderstand/misconstrue what I say.

One more for the bingo: "No no, I'm not xenophobic, I swear!!". Maybe you're not, Steveo, but you do a damn fine job of hiding it when arguing with me. Funnily enough it's only when you misread something and then start spouting horseshite. Funny that. Real funny.

And you continue to not use the proper demonym. Wonder why that is?

Now you bring into play the fact we joined the Axis for WW2 because... why? (Be honest here, you had to google that, didn't you?) For what reason exactly? So you're saying "No, I'm just being playful here, not bringing your heritage into the debate for any nefarious reason, just being funny. I don't judge people by where they happen to have been born or the colour of their skin. Btw, Bali's from an evil country. Do you feel ashamed for being from evil stock?? Do you??? Daddy issues?". Way to not sound xenophobic.

I don't misunderstand what you say, Steveo - you just often spout nonsense that you feel forced to defend afterwards because... it would make you feel like less of a man if you didn't? I don't know, that's just a wild guess. When I'm not sure what you mean, I ask - but this time, as usual when you talk nonsense, you don't reply and just carry on being a snide dogwhistling xenophobic prick.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Oooh we are in a spin aren't we... Don't hate yourself Bali - we can't help who we are. I have told you this before. I do sense a real conflict within you. Maybe it is trying to march to that Teutonic drum..? Who knows.. but just let it go man/boy/girl or all 3.

You can call me a prick - senile - racist - Xenophobic.. Hurl them all buddy. Whatever helps you to calm down..

Ay ay ay, Steveo. I'm not mad at you... I'm not even disappointed. You've set the bar for yourself so extremely low that it's hard to feel anything besides amusement at this point. Way back when I though you might be capable of an actual conversation I'd get frustrated since I enjoy talking to people more knowledgeable than me on a subject I find interesting, but it seems I had too high hopes for you.

I just feel kind of bad for the forum since it has to subject itself to your feeble attempts at provocation, while you're trying to deflect from your inability to read what people write. Are you ready to admit you failed to read how I replied to Kev's justifiable question as to why I'd think Jota was slow? Probably not, by the looks of things.

My my - "you sense conflict" - starting to sound like an astrologist now! Makes some sense though - the drivel you've spewed here is about as meaningful as the nonsense they spout.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

and you have made many overtly racist comments on here before - as many well know.
    Citation needed btw.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Manuel...

I do feel a bit sorry for you Bali - that's why I try to ignore your often state the bleeding obvious posts - but when you suggest something which seems unfathomable like - "I don't think Jota's all that pacy either" I feel compelled to ask how you arrive at that conclusion. Not sure why it has enraged you so..
    Last edited by Steveo; 4th November 2020 at 05:02 PM.

Typical Steveo - make a bold claim and then just don't back it up.

I'm not even saying I've not said something overtly racist btw - I have 15k posts on here - don't remember each and every one. So please, provide some evidence for your pretty ugly claim.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Never a dull day on here

P.S Jota is the way forward get with the times haters