Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 161

Thread: Firmino 20/21

  1. #91
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    9,809
    Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Steveo's just being his usual casually racist / xebophobic self towards me. He's trying to wind me up by purposely not using the proper demonym form my country.
    Says the Bulgar - from the land who covered themselves in glory during between 1941 and 1944.

    Anyone who knows me will vouch for me being completely the opposite of "racist / xebophobic" - and you have made many overtly racist comments on here before - as many well know. trying to suggest such a thing about me simply because I jokingly mentioned your nationality just highlights your own insecurity. Wow you don't like your heritage do you.. Daddy issues?

    The point about you being a wannabe German Bulgar is valid 9 thought is was funny ) too - as I cannot find any reason outside of language to justify the sheer amount of times you misunderstand/misconstrue what I say.

    .

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    9,809
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post


    Didn't realise you was in love with Corbyn stevo and Bali was from israel
    Do love Corbyn.. Mercilessly destroyed by the media.

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    14,880
    Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Do love Corbyn.. Mercilessly destroyed by the media.
    Explains it!

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    City of Self Doubt
    Posts
    16,189
    Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Says the Bulgar - from the land who covered themselves in glory during between 1941 and 1944.

    Anyone who knows me will vouch for me being completely the opposite of "racist / xebophobic" - and you have made many overtly racist comments on here before - as many well know. trying to suggest such a thing about me simply because I jokingly mentioned your nationality just highlights your own insecurity. Wow you don't like your heritage do you.. Daddy issues?

    The point about you being a wannabe German Bulgar is valid 9 thought is was funny ) too - as I cannot find any reason outside of language to justify the sheer amount of times you misunderstand/misconstrue what I say.

    .
    One more for the bingo: "No no, I'm not xenophobic, I swear!!". Maybe you're not, Steveo, but you do a damn fine job of hiding it when arguing with me. Funnily enough it's only when you misread something and then start spouting horseshite. Funny that. Real funny.

    And you continue to not use the proper demonym. Wonder why that is?

    Now you bring into play the fact we joined the Axis for WW2 because... why? (Be honest here, you had to google that, didn't you?) For what reason exactly? So you're saying "No, I'm just being playful here, not bringing your heritage into the debate for any nefarious reason, just being funny. I don't judge people by where they happen to have been born or the colour of their skin. Btw, Bali's from an evil country. Do you feel ashamed for being from evil stock?? Do you??? Daddy issues?". Way to not sound xenophobic.

    I don't misunderstand what you say, Steveo - you just often spout nonsense that you feel forced to defend afterwards because... it would make you feel like less of a man if you didn't? I don't know, that's just a wild guess. When I'm not sure what you mean, I ask - but this time, as usual when you talk nonsense, you don't reply and just carry on being a snide dogwhistling xenophobic prick.
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    9,809
    Oooh we are in a spin aren't we... Don't hate yourself Bali - we can't help who we are. I have told you this before. I do sense a real conflict within you. Maybe it is trying to march to that Teutonic drum..? Who knows.. but just let it go man/boy/girl or all 3.

    You can call me a prick - senile - racist - Xenophobic.. Hurl them all buddy. Whatever helps you to calm down..

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    City of Self Doubt
    Posts
    16,189
    Ay ay ay, Steveo. I'm not mad at you... I'm not even disappointed. You've set the bar for yourself so extremely low that it's hard to feel anything besides amusement at this point. Way back when I though you might be capable of an actual conversation I'd get frustrated since I enjoy talking to people more knowledgeable than me on a subject I find interesting, but it seems I had too high hopes for you.

    I just feel kind of bad for the forum since it has to subject itself to your feeble attempts at provocation, while you're trying to deflect from your inability to read what people write. Are you ready to admit you failed to read how I replied to Kev's justifiable question as to why I'd think Jota was slow? Probably not, by the looks of things.

    My my - "you sense conflict" - starting to sound like an astrologist now! Makes some sense though - the drivel you've spewed here is about as meaningful as the nonsense they spout.
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    City of Self Doubt
    Posts
    16,189
    Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    and you have made many overtly racist comments on here before - as many well know.
    Citation needed btw.
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    9,809
    Manuel...



    I do feel a bit sorry for you Bali - that's why I try to ignore your often state the bleeding obvious posts - but when you suggest something which seems unfathomable like - "I don't think Jota's all that pacy either" I feel compelled to ask how you arrive at that conclusion. Not sure why it has enraged you so..
    Last edited by Steveo; 4th November 2020 at 05:02 PM.

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    City of Self Doubt
    Posts
    16,189
    Typical Steveo - make a bold claim and then just don't back it up.

    I'm not even saying I've not said something overtly racist btw - I have 15k posts on here - don't remember each and every one. So please, provide some evidence for your pretty ugly claim.
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    14,880
    Never a dull day on here

    P.S Jota is the way forward get with the times haters

Similar Threads

  1. Bobby Firmino...
    By dicko1969 in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 154
    Last Post: 8th March 2020, 06:33 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •