Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171821 ... LastLast

Thread: Firmino 20/21

Ah, just seen your sneaky edit, Steveo - you didn't ask - you (wrongly) asserted what I meant in a snide and childish manner and when I explained that better you went on one of your xenophobic tangents. Because you don't know how to read apparently.

Still waiting for you to produce one of my overtly racists posts btw. Would love to discuss and clarify what I meant if necessary. Take your time.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Ah, just seen your sneaky edit, Steveo - you didn't ask - you (wrongly) asserted what I meant in a snide and childish manner and when I explained that better you went on one of your xenophobic tangents. Because you don't know how to read apparently.

Still waiting for you to produce one of my overtly racists posts btw. Would love to discuss and clarify what I meant if necessary. Take your time.
    Oh it was a sneaky edit.. my oh my - what an underhanded reprobate I am..

You once made a clear anti serb reference when asking why we didn't use our own beautiful English word instead of a "Silly Serbian" one - And I pulled you up on it too..

Can you explain to my ignorant self what is Xenophobic or racist about the words 'German' and 'Bulgar' and how the context I used made them so..?

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Oh it was a sneaky edit.. my oh my - what an underhanded reprobate I am..

You once made a clear anti serb reference when asking why we didn't use our own beautiful English word instead of a "Silly Serbian" one - And I pulled you up on it too..

Can you explain to my ignorant self what is Xenophobic or racist about the words 'German' and 'Bulgar' and how the context I used made them so..?
    You got a quote for the bolded bit? And quite a few of them? Since, you know, you said I'd made "many" such comments. One isn't many, now is it?

But also I'd need to look at it in context, since I have no idea what post you're talking about and it's entirely possible you're just making it up. I do enjoy banter between countries and jokes about national stereotypes - that's for sure, so I'm sure I've jested plenty about it. The thing here is - you're not really joking. You're dog whistling and throwing ad hominem. You might enjoy the taste and smell of your own feces, but I don't, which is why I called you up on it.

There's nothing xenophobic about either word in and of itself. Both really nice terms that describe pretty different things. Just like there's nothing inherently racist about the word slope or chink. It's how you use them. But you know this all too well, don't you, you old dog whistler, you? Every time you back yourself into a corner defending an indefensible position because you don't seem capable of reading other people's posts, you resort to bringing where I'm from into the conversation. I guess the subtext being that I can't possibly speak your oh-so-complicated language well enough to comprehend you cryptic senile ramblings. It's transparent and in poor taste.

And I take particular issue with the word Bulgar because it doesn't describe a person from Bulgaria. It describes something else. But you know that, since, you know, English is your first language apparently.

And "German Bulgar"... really? Then insinuating I have some identity crisis with the "Teutonic drum"? Really? How low can you stoop? Is ad hominem the only thing you know? It's pure and utter filth and has no place on a forum like this - go clog up the comments section of a youtube video.

Edit: Added clarification.
    Last edited by Balinkay; 4th November 2020 at 05:56 PM.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

[QUOTE=Kev0909;2659372]Never a dull day on here

QUOTE]

I remember a time you got called a cunt, At least you knew where you stood 😆😆

You got a quote for the bolded bit? And quite a few of them? Since, you know, you said I'd made "many" such comments. One isn't many, now is it?

But also I'd need to look at it in context, since I have no idea what post you're talking about and it's entirely possible you're just making it up. I do enjoy banter between countries and jokes about national stereotypes - that's for sure, so I'm sure I've jested plenty about it. The thing here is - you're not really joking. You're dog whistling and throwing ad hominem. You might enjoy the taste and smell of your own feces, but I don't, which is why I called you up on it.

There's nothing xenophobic about either word in and of itself. Both really nice terms that describe pretty different things. Just like there's nothing inherently racist about the word slope or chink. It's how you use them. But you know this all too well, don't you, you old dog whistler, you? Every time you back yourself into a corner defending an indefensible position because you don't seem capable of reading other people's posts, you resort to bringing where I'm from into the conversation. I guess the subtext being that I can't possibly speak your oh-so-complicated language well enough to comprehend you cryptic senile ramblings. It's transparent and in poor taste.

And I take particular issue with the word Bulgar because it doesn't describe a person from Bulgaria. It describes something else. But you know that, since, you know, English is your first language apparently.

And "German Bulgar"... really? Then insinuating I have some identity crisis with the "Teutonic drum"? Really? How low can you stoop? Is ad hominem the only thing you know? It's pure and utter filth and has no place on a forum like this - go clog up the comments section of a youtube video.

Edit: Added clarification.
    What in the everlasting fuck are you on about? Bulgar is a name for a group of people who very much have assimilated into Bulgaria AS YOU WELL KNOW. So sit down and behave. it is a group of people and was not meant in a derogatory context at all - find them - go ed.

Next you will be telling me that calling me an Anglo Saxon is racist or Xenophobic too?

You can claim whatever the hell you like buster - but it doesn't make it so. So do us all a favour and STFU - you boring turd

Like I said - the words are fine on their own - it's how you use them. You're choosing to be a dog whistling covert mud slinging prick with them. About what we've come to expect really.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Yawn.... Do us all a favour

Agreed - whatever keeps you from spouting your senile drivel.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Like I said - the words are fine on their own - it's how you use them. You're choosing to be a dog whistling covert mud slinging prick with them. About what we've come to expect really.
    ...and he smells of elderberries.

For the uninitiated..