Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 5 years

We were ALL over the moon when he joined because of what he had achieved at Dortmund AND because we knew he was a fantastic manager.....BUT what he has achieved in those 5 years is nothing short of spectacular. Beyond my dreams anyway.

To think of what we have won AND just 2 games away from doubling that achievement is truly incredible.

The Kloppmeister general:

He's got the Midas touch... la la la

Singing John Lennon songs now
    Leader of all..master of none..

His comments about feeling as though he were left all alone when fans left the ground early were brilliant imo. He was willing to take on everyone.

The Trent Corner for Origi in the semifinal second leg was probably my favourite and unlike her Klopp, I saw it happen.
    #sleepingonthejob

Winning the CL final was massive and Origis goal was nicely animated and will live forever in my mind.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/ReubenArmstrong/status/1136982719169277952
    The homecoming was exceptional. What's the point of winning titles if you can't celebrate wildly.

Then of course we have the PL title, Fabinhos goal v city and Peps meltdown the stand out memory (insert gif)
    Seeing Klopp overcome with emotion on finally winning the title after the covid scare of a void season, twas a joy to behold.
    Imo the media dubbed reckless celebrations of the locals outside the ground was and is a testament to the human spirit and the joy of sports. The hunger and wait to win no19 meant it was unsurprising to see such celebrations.
    A nice cartoon clip from Br/football(The champions) sums the feelings up. Could imagine manys a scouser raising a glass to their departed loved ones. We did it
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LWJ5D16hX3U

All in all an exceptional few years from the German chancer

My highlight of Klopp's time here is undoubtedly that 20 odd game spell last season with Hendo in the centre, it took me right back to when i was 6 in 77 and first saw Liverpool and was mesmerised by how perfectly and brilliantly the team of 11 players all worked collectively as 1, i'd not seen that from any Liverpool side since Bob, sure we'd had some great sides with Fagan and Kenny, but not at that same level of synconicity and the 11 playing as one
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

You really are a moron Nineteenx.. you praise Klopp for suiting your way of playing. you really are supreme at this game of football.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    You really are a moron Nineteenx...

You really are a moron Nineteenx.. you praise Klopp for suiting your way of playing. you really are supreme at this game of football.
    You actually are a moron, you spent four years here insisting i should change my username because it was a jinx for one, it was well beyond your limited understanding of the game to accept we just weren't good enough and that Rodgers fucked up royally

Believing in the way the manager sets up and that it is THE best way to play in the modern era, the best found since the no back pass rule was introduced and that way of playing landing us a Champions League and a first Premier League title and playing that way (with the right personnel) has given us a level of consistency never before seen is moronic?

Oh and it is moronic to appreciate the sheer beauty and synchronicity of 11 players playing a system so perfectly as one over a run of 20 odd games? I don't believe there is perfection in anything, you always have to look and strive to improve but some of our games in that run were as near to what people might view as perfection as I've ever seen
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 11th October 2020 at 04:53 PM.

Wow 5 years flew by quickly...
    Can we do it all again?

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    You actually are a moron, you spent four years here insisting i should change my username because it was a jinx for one, it was well beyond your limited understanding of the game to accept we just weren't good enough and that Rodgers fucked up royally

Believing in the way the manager sets up and that it is THE best way to play in the modern era, the best found since the no back pass rule was introduced and that way of playing landing us a Champions League and a first Premier League title and playing that way (with the right personnel) has given us a level of consistency never before seen is moronic?

Oh and it is moronic to appreciate the sheer beauty and synchronicity of 11 players playing a system so perfectly as one over a run of 20 odd games? I don't believe there is perfection in anything, you always have to look and strive to improve but some of our games in that run were as near to what people might view as perfection as I've ever seen
    4 years was it?? exggerate much?

4 years was it?? exggerate much?
    It was longer than that, you first did it when I was still in Manc, that was 2012