Page 22 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1215161718192021222324252627282932 ... LastLast

Thread: Injury/Covid infection Update Thread 20/21

Can we all stop being so drastic, there's no news yet

christ if the news/life wasn't depressing enough at the moment, you can always get your fix of the doom on here

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Can we all stop being so drastic, there's no news yet

christ if the news/life wasn't depressing enough at the moment, you can always get your fix of the doom on here
    Happiness is an inside Job

Quote Originally Posted by stevie harkness View Post
    As if Andy Robertson hasn't done enough running around Scotland's match had gone to extra time.
    He mentioned post-match that he was next in line for a penalty but that his hamstring had "seized" - hopefully fatigue/cramp.

If we get past Atalanta he is definitely one of the players I'd want nowhere near our 5th and 6th group games.

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Step up Adrian! Again...

I bet the dude's plan was to dring Margaritas and enjoy the famed English sun on the bench all day when he signed for us.
    Given some of his mishaps........
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    He mentioned post-match that he was next in line for a penalty but that his hamstring had "seized" - hopefully fatigue/cramp.

If we get past Atalanta he is definitely one of the players I'd want nowhere near our 5th and 6th group games.
    Yes, and besides i'd like to see what Tsmikas can do.

Or it could be a chance for Larouci!

As it's the theme of the forum at the moment

a irish lad picked up corona positive after v england game

100% past it on to a english player and given to henderson

FFS!!! doomed

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    As it's the theme of the forum at the moment

a irish lad picked up corona positive after v england game

100% past it on to a english player and given to henderson

FFS!!! doomed
    Which Henderson though? I saw the line up last night and Hendo was in goal! different Henderson. Mind you I'd prefer him over Adrian wahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by stevie harkness View Post
    Which Henderson though? I saw the line up last night and Hendo was in goal! different Henderson. Mind you I'd prefer him over Adrian wahaha!
    Henderson was thankfully on the bench! although he could of started in goal last night in truth

but you know, this irish lad has defo spat into someones mouth and then said player has gone into the dressing room and given it to henderson

Doomed

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post

Yep...

Andy Robertson hamstring concern amid Euro 2020 qualification joy

What a night for Andy Robertson who enjoyed surely one of proudest nights of his career as he captained Scotland to a penalty shoot out win away in Serbia in their Euro 2020 play off which means the Tartan Army have qualified for a major tournament for the first time since 1998.

Robbo, somewhat surprisingly, didn't take a penalty and revealed why after the game.

"I think I was next or seventh but my hamstring seized up.
    Then in the second half of extra-time I had a bit of cramp, it was my left one as well so I was just a bit worried it was going to cramp up"

I reckon he just didn't want the pressure - after his bad miss when well placed earlier in the game - you wouldn't fancy him from 12 yards. Robbo is fantastic BUT h needs to work on that part of his game - there is a ton of goals to be found if he can find his shooting boots.

Espn reporting Mo Salah has now tested positive.