Page 25 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1518192021222324252627282930313235 ... LastLast

Thread: Injury/Covid infection Update Thread 20/21

Declan Rice is 28 according to the football gossip on the bbc ....oh its changed to 21 just looked.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Hope not we need Bobby at CB
    Nah we're signing Jaanmat to cover. I mean he's a right-back but at least he's a defender
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

Quote Originally Posted by vin View Post
    Nah we're signing Jaanmat to cover. I mean he's a right-back but at least he's a defender
    Think i'd rather play bobby, he is a defensive forward after all

So basically with them moving the Leicester game to late Sunday, we have to play 3 times in 6 days and 2 of them are away Italy and on the south coast..Anyone would think the broadcasters are trying to make it impossible for us and hoping we will slip up.
    You can almost guarantee if it was an away game to Leicester it would be 12:30 this Saturday.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    We will be beyond smug if we win the League the way this season is going.
    Yep absolutely. I still think we will. Overall despite injuries I still see us as the best equipped to win it.
    Sign the right defender in January and we will be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    If we do go on to win it and defend our title, in my opinion, given all the team will have had to navigate to do so ( no fans at Anfield, losing our best defender,, and THE best defender in the world for the season, losing loads of other players to injuries, VAR shenanigans, .....etc)....it will be the BEST (and toughest) title we've ever won hands down.
    I definitely fancy that - what it would do for the mental strength of squad and fan alike would be huge.

There seems to be a - divide is a strong word - disparity if you will, between folks who are just so RELIEVED we won a Title and have it as a box tick and think we won't do it again for a while, versus those who hope/feel we can clock up 3 titles in 4 years or something of the ilk. The nerves of the first group would be well and truly settled with a title defence.

Reportedly Mo's first test might have been a bit iffy. I guess they'll retest and see what happens.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Liverpool forward Mohamed Salah has tested positive for coronavirus while on international duty with Egypt.

The Egyptian Football Association (EFA) said on Friday that Salah, 28, returned a positive test but is not displaying any symptoms.

It later added that Salah underwent a second test, which confirmed he has Covid-19.

"Salah is keeping a high spirit and is not showing any symptoms of the virus," said the EFA in a statement.

It said the other members of the team had tested negative.

I guess what I posted was before the second test then. Sorry for giving us false hope.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Liverpool forward Mohamed Salah has tested positive for coronavirus while on international duty with Egypt.

The Egyptian Football Association (EFA) said on Friday that Salah, 28, returned a positive test but is not displaying any symptoms.

It later added that Salah underwent a second test, which confirmed he has Covid-19.

"Salah is keeping a high spirit and is not showing any symptoms of the virus," said the EFA in a statement.

It said the other members of the team had tested negative.
    Video doing the rounds of salah at some sort of party on someone's shoulders with a big crowd.....