Page 8 of 45 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141518 ... LastLast

Thread: Injury/Covid infection Update Thread 20/21

Klopp on Thiago: "He got a knock, a proper knock. All the rest, we have to see. It’s not even close to being as serious [as Virgil van Dijk]. But will he be ready for Wednesday? I don’t know yet. We will see."

The fact that he hasn't been completely rules out for Wednesday suggests he'll be back relatively quickly, even if he were to miss a week or two.

That's pretty encouraging.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeaha great news sid!

Means fabinho can play CB waheeey!!!!! with Gomez!!

19X will be even more happy than me!

Our back 4 £11.5m
    Man c £220m
    Manu £150m

I hope VVD gets back to the same player you know, look what happened to gomez

I'm not going to be falsey positive about things when things are pretty shit.

This season no fans, is a joke anyway, I'd be amazed if it's completed- so who cares it's a load of shit

Look at fucking VAR etc, fuck it, i don't care roll on next season

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    I hope VVD gets back to the same player you know, look what happened to gomez

I'm not going to be falsey positive about things when things are pretty shit.

This season no fans, is a joke anyway, I'd be amazed if it's completed- so who cares it's a load of shit

Look at fucking VAR etc, fuck it, i don't care roll on next season
    If we are top we carry but if not it would be pretty funny if it got null & voided with Everton top !

It wont happen though the season will be completed BCD.

I agree Kev its not very enjoyable and how Sky/BT have the nerve to charge the same price let aline PPV is beyond me.

PPV is dangerous as this is how boxing started odd fight here and there, now you have average fighters on PPV its a joke really.

I am trying to think back, I'm sure VVD had a long injury lay off when he was at Southampton.But i don't know what exact the injury was? does anyone know/remember?
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    I am trying to think back, I'm sure VVD had a long injury lay off when he was at Southampton.But i don't know what exact the injury was? does anyone know/remember?

2016/17 Ankle Injury Jan 26, 2017 - Jun 11, 2017 -----------136 days---------Southampton FC

Anyone noticed the absence of Femmefootyfan...? Hasn't been seen since August!!! Worrying..

Hope she is ok.

Yeesh. Good point. Hope there's nothing wrong.

Though she was never the most active of posters - could just be that.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    2016/17 Ankle Injury Jan 26, 2017 - Jun 11, 2017 -----------136 days---------Southampton FC
    over 4 month so a long lay off
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century