Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141518 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 366

Thread: Injury/Covid infection Update Thread 20/21

  1. #71
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    15,532
    Klopp on Thiago: "He got a knock, a proper knock. All the rest, we have to see. Itís not even close to being as serious [as Virgil van Dijk]. But will he be ready for Wednesday? I donít know yet. We will see."

    The fact that he hasn't been completely rules out for Wednesday suggests he'll be back relatively quickly, even if he were to miss a week or two.

    That's pretty encouraging.

  2. #72
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    14,898
    Yeeeeeeeeeeeaha great news sid!

    Means fabinho can play CB waheeey!!!!! with Gomez!!

    19X will be even more happy than me!

  3. #73
    Our back 4 £11.5m
    Man c £220m
    Manu £150m

  4. #74
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    14,898
    I hope VVD gets back to the same player you know, look what happened to gomez

    I'm not going to be falsey positive about things when things are pretty shit.

    This season no fans, is a joke anyway, I'd be amazed if it's completed- so who cares it's a load of shit

    Look at fucking VAR etc, fuck it, i don't care roll on next season

  5. #75
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,276
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    I hope VVD gets back to the same player you know, look what happened to gomez

    I'm not going to be falsey positive about things when things are pretty shit.

    This season no fans, is a joke anyway, I'd be amazed if it's completed- so who cares it's a load of shit

    Look at fucking VAR etc, fuck it, i don't care roll on next season
    If we are top we carry but if not it would be pretty funny if it got null & voided with Everton top !

    It wont happen though the season will be completed BCD.

    I agree Kev its not very enjoyable and how Sky/BT have the nerve to charge the same price let aline PPV is beyond me.

    PPV is dangerous as this is how boxing started odd fight here and there, now you have average fighters on PPV its a joke really.

  6. #76
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    15,503
    I am trying to think back, I'm sure VVD had a long injury lay off when he was at Southampton.But i don't know what exact the injury was? does anyone know/remember?
    Leader of all..master of none..

  7. #77
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    9,834
    Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    I am trying to think back, I'm sure VVD had a long injury lay off when he was at Southampton.But i don't know what exact the injury was? does anyone know/remember?


    2016/17 Ankle Injury Jan 26, 2017 - Jun 11, 2017 -----------136 days---------Southampton FC

  8. #78
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    9,834
    Anyone noticed the absence of Femmefootyfan...? Hasn't been seen since August!!! Worrying..

    Hope she is ok.

  9. #79
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    City of Self Doubt
    Posts
    16,205
    Yeesh. Good point. Hope there's nothing wrong.

    Though she was never the most active of posters - could just be that.
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

  10. #80
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    15,503
    Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    2016/17 Ankle Injury Jan 26, 2017 - Jun 11, 2017 -----------136 days---------Southampton FC
    over 4 month so a long lay off
    Leader of all..master of none..

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •