Page 34 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2427282930313233343536373839404144 ... LastLast

Thread: Everton v Liverpool (Match Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    If Virgil is out for a while we/Klopp should consider putting Fabinho alongside Matip.
    Looking at that second BS goal and how easily Gomez lets himself get beaten to the punch in getting front of CL and at least blocking him from getting a fair shot at that header, ....I'd say that this decision should be a no-brainer.

Sadly it seems we'll be yet another man short in midfield with Thiago also getting a knock from that rash foul by Richarlison, so that might complicate any plans to change our midfield configuration.
    It's just a good thing Jordan's back because he usually can play the covering midfield position well.

But sadly it would likely also mean we see Keita back in that starting line up.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    This will be unpopular view. But based on the law I think it is offside. The new handball rule of the t-shirt line means that part of Mane can score a goal and that makes it offside. Bitter pill but I think it is the right decision now thay I see this still image of it.
    Your right that is unpopular, When any part of Mane is at least level with the Evertons defenders foot...who is also facing the goal...Its a farce...Id love Klopp to go ballistic because otherwise its all forgotten about...
    You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?"

Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    This will be unpopular view. But based on the law I think it is offside. The new handball rule of the t-shirt line means that part of Mane can score a goal and that makes it offside. Bitter pill but I think it is the right decision now thay I see this still image of it.
    Zoom in on the picture, the red line isn’t even touching Mane, indeed looks like the blue line is touching, so level at worst. VAR drew the line to cancel out the goal, end of.
    If you are first you are first. If you are second you are nothing.

No mater the players or the coach, the Ev is a shit house club who can’t beat you so they cheat and hurt your players. Cunts from top to bottom. And VAR is just a waste. Killing good football.

No, they have gone off his elbow, you still can’t use that to score

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    If Virgil is out for a while we/Klopp should consider putting Fabinho alongside Matip.
    I agree Noods, neither Matip or Gomez are leaders, the two of them as a partnership is something i don't want to see. We had enough bad days when Matip and Lovren were paired together.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    at least we softly stepped on james's foot, he did go down like he got shot mind you.
    I am a fan of VAR. Just some of the officials don't know how and when to intervene. The winning goal I mean towards offside. However the Pickford incident is reckless and they should as a team including Oliver said let's have a look at it and take it from there. If Oliver goes to the screen and then decided that it is not a reckless it is different then not giving it a second view. That is why VAR is there a second view.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    No, they have gone off his elbow, you still can’t use that to score
    Exactly, I thought it had to be a part of the body you could score with.

If Virgil is out because of a ligament we are beyond fooked.

no surprises we are shafted in the week when we proposed project big picture.

this was the biggest example of the game being bent as there could ever be.

pl football is finished.