Page 43 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3336373839404142434445464748495053 ... LastLast

Thread: Everton v Liverpool (Match Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    I know i keep going on about it. But the VAR official today is seriously questionable. How can you get away with cheating like that? Its not a matter of incompetence like it will be claimed. Its a matter of cheating. Plain and simple.
    Its suspicious as fuck theres no doubt about it. 2 absolutley blatant wrong decisions, they're not even remotely debatable. Imagine if something is proved. It opens a massive can of worms.

I’ll remember this day when there’s a thread about plucky little Everton being “good for the city” and how awful it would be if they got relegated. I’ve never understood that line of thought, and can only imagine it’s from people that have never even been to the city. It’s a rivalry as bitter as any other.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Utd fan allegedley too.
    Don't surprise me in the least.. I looked him up, Theres an incident in a game. Where a defender literally fisted the ball back to his keeper. And this twat decided it wasn't a penalty, while staring straight at it.
    I personally don't get this "oh the ref made a mistake" "oh hes young and he needs to learn give him time".. Its not that case at all.
    The pig looked at the incident with Pickford and said it wasn't a sending off.. You know why? because he knew if he claimed he missed it. Pickford would end up serving a ban.. The man is a fucking cheat nothing else.
    Last edited by justme; 17th October 2020 at 10:22 PM.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    I’ll remember this day when there’s a thread about plucky little Everton being “good for the city” and how awful it would be if they got relegated. I’ve never understood that line of thought, and can only imagine it’s from people that have never even been to the city. It’s a rivalry as bitter as any other.
    Imagine supporting them. It must be shit.

Most teams when we play them, realize we are technically better a lot of the time. so just let us receive the ball and back off a few paces. Everton always want to go for 65/45 balls in our favour. They don't give a feck if they leave one on our players. You need to see the reaction when Richarlison was given a red. While the freak was on the floor for 4 minutes refusing to get up. Everton players surrounded Oliver and were in his face.
    fucking horrible club,I hate Man-united more but they were and are never that dirty when they play us.I hate Everton for the main reason they are thugs. They have got away with a lot of nasty shit over the years.

Oh and another thing when the official took over 2 minutes to decide whether Mane was offside or not. You knew he was going to mark it off side.. He was looking for a way to see how he could manage to make it appear offside.
    Just like Hendo said. They are good at marking the bendy lines..Cheating little shit.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Imagine supporting them. It must be shit.
    I had a look at their forum in the days leading up to the match. They are worse than the red Mancs, and are on par, if not actually worse than the blue Mancs when it comes to the vitriol they spew about us, which says a lot.

Is there anything official on vvd yet.

Exactly SB, spoken like a proper red mate.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Is there anything official on vvd yet.
    Nah not yet.

We will probably hear tomorrow via a club announcement, or info will be given on Monday during the presser for the Ajax match.

With luck it's PCL or LCL rather than ACL. Partial tear of the PCL could be as "little" as 3 month with no surgery, versus something like full ACL tear which would be 7-9 months with surgery.

For those who gravitate towards worst-case-scenario situations, I'll say this - Danny Ings is playing really well with Southampton these days and has done his ACL twice.