Page 44 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3437383940414243444546474849505154 ... LastLast

Thread: Everton v Liverpool (Match Thread)

Fuck me these guys make the city fans look rational. On grand old team they are calm the vvd challenge a 50-50. Cant wait for the wheels to come off, which they will.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Nah not yet.

We will probably hear tomorrow via a club announcement, or info will be given on Monday during the presser for the Ajax match.

With luck it's PCL or LCL rather than ACL. Partial tear of the PCL could be as "little" as 3 month with no surgery, versus something like full ACL tear which would be 7-9 months with surgery.

For those who gravitate towards worst-case-scenario situations, I'll say this - Danny Ings is playing really well with Southampton these days and has done his ACL twice.
    Your with luck optimism is a fooking death sentence

I have usually calmed down after a game by now,but not after yesterdays game.How shit was that? bias cheating fuckers.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    I have usually calmed down after a game by now,but not after yesterdays game.How shit was that? bias cheating fuckers.
    Id rather have lost the game and have our two key players fit.

This game always worries me regarding injuries its always a horrible fixture for us.

They're just a filthy shithouse team with a massive inferiority complex.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Fuck me these guys make the city fans look rational. On grand old team they are calm the vvd challenge a 50-50. Cant wait for the wheels to come off, which they will.
    Their bestestest team in years and they still got thoroughly outplayed by us.

Their lot will be absolutely elighted they got a draw. A true challenger would be gutted they didn't get all 3 points.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    I know i keep going on about it. But the VAR official today is seriously questionable. How can you get away with cheating like that? Its not a matter of incompetence like it will be claimed. Its a matter of cheating. Plain and simple.
    Nah your not mate, i woke up still fuming thinking oh well i'll watch Loma whoop the gobby yanks ass...Gutted again. Apparently Coote is a Man Utd fan and its not his 1st major fuck up. We deserve answers from the FA on this...What is going on? And why do they think they are all unanswerable to those that pay for this sport?
    You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?"

I'm not even bitter towards Everton, they are dirty fuckers but we know this, my beef is with those that are supposed to protect players and the sport from this? They are absolutely shocking.. The FA needs to stand up now and be counted.
    You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?"

Agreed. What do they expect to happen after doing sweet FA for Pickfords assault...!

As for the VAR operator - needs investigating - that was overt and blatant bias.

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    I had a look at their forum in the days leading up to the match. They are worse than the red Mancs, and are on par, if not actually worse than the blue Mancs when it comes to the vitriol they spew about us, which says a lot.
    Why would you want to visit another clubs forum? It's highly unlikely you will like what you read.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.