Page 49 of 56 FirstFirst ... 39424344454647484950515253545556 LastLast

Thread: Everton v Liverpool (Match Thread)

there is one very small positive, we'll be the "underdogs now" , sky are trying to compare it to laporte for city ruining there season, even though VVD is better and much more of a important player to us.

City have no excuses after the money they've spent, even got dias and ake now, and laporte on top of that.

Pep needs to go if they don't win it this season.

Yep old cheque book Charlie has spent another £100m on CB’s this summer yet if they win it, it will be down to Pep’s genius.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Yep old cheque book Charlie has spent another £100m on CB’s this summer yet if they win it, it will be down to Pep’s genius.
    I'm surprised he's not been under more pressure/critism if i'm honest, last season they only came 2nd because the rest of the usual "top 4" have been shite

the money he's spent and the CL performances alone have been awful.

Imagine how scary the team would be if klopp had that money,(and some of the backroom staff obvs, not all about klopp)

Baffles me, it really does, he's nothing special at least nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Pickford... ? No chance.. That would be admitting guilt. Even if he did - it would be as a wind up..

That fat arsed twat better hope he isn't in front of a full Kop anytime soon.
    I don't think he'd have the decency.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Has the cunt came out and apologised yet ?
    Apparently he went and apologized to Jordan in the immediate aftermath of the game, according to Jordan.

I really wish he (Hendo) hadn't done that and basically relayed for him his apology through the press.
    That's the whole reason he went and done it to Jordan because he knew that he would be asked about it and say that Pickford apologised to him and that's somehow supposed to cover it.
    Fuck that shit!

Let the twat come out in front of cameras and apologise himself, in addition to whatever private apology you would expect him to pass on to Virgil himself (if he's even had the decency to do so already. None of that 'apology-by-tweet' shite like that other cunt, Richarlison)
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Always was tbf - I do admire Klopp for not stooping to that. Don't forget that is probably a huge part of why players will run through a brick wall for him. He is as decent as the day is long. Hard to truly admire a cheat or a con..

On the flip side though I do believe we are a soft touch - have said so many times. A Ferguson or Mourinho team makes damn sure the ref HAS to look at that..
    Needs a nasty streak
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YgQtCBMQ70k

Yep there that element to his persona.. That is also why he is loved

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Ask Sakho that.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Ask Sakho that.
    Did we really have him and Skrtel as a partnership ? No wonder we won nothing.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    I don't think UAE FC will be winning anything, it seems very apparent that Arteta was the person behind their once better defending and pressing

Laporte is still very much unproven, he was playing alongside Kompany, even Lovren looked class at times alongside Virgil, Laporte has yet to prove he can be top class without Kompany
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”