Page 54 of 56 FirstFirst ... 44447484950515253545556 LastLast

Thread: Everton v Liverpool (Match Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    At least we've got Sheff utd and west ham next in the league
    Sheffield will make us work for a result, they don't concede all that many.

On the flip side of that they're not scoring - if we can get a goal and keep possession a lot, combined with not conceding corners, we should be alright, though it will be a grind rather than a cruise.

that's what i mean, i'd rather play a team that can't score for shit, they've been awful so far sid, i'm sure we'll score against them with the quality we have without much of a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    We are going to have to go for the goals.. 2014 style...Thiago is crucial in this - go for those big scores and blow teams away... Need to be more clinical though and we don't have any strikers with the lethality of Luis.. Will have to generate many more chances than we already do and take more of them. Can be done and feel it will be done - have the extra firepower of Jota don't forget...

Lets aim to beat 101 goals

Goals goals goals galore...
    Said exactly that to my pal at work lasnite. Kitchen sink again. One of the most exciting ways weve ever played so whilst it would be nerve shredding it would also be awesome to watch.

Going back to whether officials are bias or not. That Coote fella last night missed a clear red card after a player kicked out on his opponent. the var backed him saying it wasnt..
    This is what annoys me this official on the field COOTE. doesnt give obvious decisions. But he will book players for non fouls after an opposition player has faked injury.
    Coote is either vastly incompetent or a cheat. I think its the latter. But thats my opinion.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

I just learned that tosser Coote was in the Var room last season in the Man-united away game. and somehow allowed the foul on Origi to stand.

I'm still fucked off after this game .Cunts the lot of them

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    TAA may end up in midfield. I just wouldn't fancy Neco Williams at the back along with 2 centre backs that haven't played together yet.
    To many errors may occur.
    I don't rate Neco, being brave with the ball is all well and good if you have been educated how and when to be brave, trying to dribble past 3 players 10 yards from your own box as he has tried a failed to numerous times isn't brave, it's plain fucking stupid
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Rhys Williams on the other hand looks a much better prospect, needs to work on scanning the pitch more to know where everything is, but he wins his headers, goes body to body very comfortably which a lot of youung players don't and plays some cracking RCB to LFWD balls
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Rhys Williams on the other hand looks a much better prospect, needs to work on scanning the pitch more to know where everything is, but he wins his headers, goes body to body very comfortably which a lot of youung players don't and plays some cracking RCB to LFWD balls
    He looks like a donkey but a donkey that knows it's a donkey. His touch is very English, but he seems to be aware of it and plays around it. I respect such players.

He's got plenty of time to develop and already has the physique to challenge fully grown strikers.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non