Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Cheated

Cheated

Enough said RIGHT? the official in the VAR booth robbed us two times on purpose
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    The van dijk assault you won't see a worse decision all season.

Still gobsmacked he didn't even get at least a yellow.

If Michael Oliver is the best ref in England at present then the game is in trouble and I'm afraid we're going to see decisions like this on a regular basis, if they are not already happening just now.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Write a letter to the FA and complain then you nonce

state the obvious

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Write a letter to the FA and complain then you nonce

state the obvious
    Calm down and take your meds!
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

LiVARpool remember.

Wild. Absolutely wild.

If we are being honest we cant complain too much about a VAR decision going against us. We have had our fair share go for is last season.
    It's just that VAR is the problem overall and it would be very interesting to see a poll of fans,players and managers to see who would want it removed.
    I think it would be a landslide.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    If we are being honest we cant complain too much about a VAR decision going against us. We have had our fair share go for is last season.
    It's just that VAR is the problem overall and it would be very interesting to see a poll of fans,players and managers to see who would want it removed.
    I think it would be a landslide.
    It's here to stay unfortunately. The mistake was bringing it in in the first place. People were happy that it would clear up any onside decisions, what happened with it today ? At least it's keeping ex ref Dermot Gallagher in a job.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

The fact that not one person can find the offside speaks volumes but like you say its here to stay. It would just be interesting to see a consensus on it.
    The fact that the Pickford incident didnt even get looked at and the ruled out goal is massively suspicious in my opinion. 2 blatant wrongs.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    The fact that not one person can find the offside speaks volumes but like you say its here to stay. It would just be interesting to see a consensus on it.
    The fact that the Pickford incident didnt even get looked at and the ruled out goal is massively suspicious in my opinion. 2 blatant wrongs.
    Like you say Tees, it would be a landslide.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Yep, players as a whole hate it. I’d rather vent my frustration at a ref blowing a call than having some faceless thing make mysterious calls minutes after the fact without valid explanation.