Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Cheated

Before it was brought in I thought VAR was only going to be used to correct clear and obvious refereeing errors which would be fine. However it has become an abomination

I mean it's not being applied properly, I quite like the approach to offsides in general, just not the application.

Btw, I haven't felt this annoyed at the refs after a game since one of the United games under Rafa. Can't remember which one. And we've had some stinkers go against us in the last ten years. Absolutely shambolic.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    I'll be gobsmacked if Pickford isnt given a retrospective red. Hes taken one of our players out for months with a blatant scissor challenge, it's a disgraceful attempt.
    If their isnt any action against him then we can definitely be convinced of an agenda.
    Everyone knows he has gone out there to do him. And he has done him.
    "He didn't mean it"
    Bollox
    He did ... he went out there to injury him.
    It will be interesting next time on pickshit if someone does him.

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    The lines were on top of each other today.
    Even naked eye all 3 players in line.

Looked pretty clear that.
    Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    And yet, in the opinion of the VAR official, they weren’t all in line.
    The photos of the VAR that I've seen show Thiago's boot having already gone through the ball.
    Something well dodgy about this.
    Has the club challenged the offside decision, and also the assault on Virgil?

You'd almost think the PL didn't want the same team winning every season, huh?
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

That bald headed cretin Dermot Gallagher claimed 20 clubs signed up for this way of Var to be implemented. I doubt all the clubs agreed for the officials to get the fecking thing wrong.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

They tried it again tonight, it's not a new thing, it's just new coming from VAR, for 3 quarters of last season VAR was brilliant, it made sure the right decisions were made, then they realised (the Premier League, English FA and refs association) that actually making sure the correct decisions were made and that the correct interpretations of the laws stipulated by FIFA and UEFA were applied took away all their power to adversely and perversely affect the outcome of games and league titles they have enjoyed for the last 30 years, oh and that if they continued with it correctly the filthy would miss out of the Champions League for another season, so they began the process of trying to normalise VAR giving plain wrong decisions, that every fan of every club who can be honest about the game could see were plain wrong and a stitch up

We've had it from refs for the last 30 ears, it's nothing new at all, I think it has actually helped us in a way to become the mentality monsters, because we do actually expect the bent bastards to give plain wrong decisions against us and we don't let it affect us, we get on with it with even greater focus and determination to shove it down their throats and get wins they have tried desperately to deny us

They did manage to rob us v the bitters, 3 absolutely plain wrong decisions, neither Virgil or Mane were offside and Pickford should be serving a 3 game ban right now and everyone else in the football world damned well knows it, but they've been robbing us for years, they did it in the 18-19 season.

Al those bent ref and VAR 'the best team always wins the league' apologists can shove it, our league, the FA and refs association have been bent as fuck for years, what was it that twat at the Premier League said as recently as our first leg semi v Barca "When United do well, we all do well" straight out of the Whiskey face, Murdoch media book, those twats wouldn't have won half of what they did without Gill getting balls deep in the refs association and the Premier League and FA being bent as fuck. I never had the filthy v Liverpool thing either, I didn't dislike the twats for the reasons most of you do, I disliked them because their football was shit and to me they were getting all sorts of bent back hand favours from those mentioned to win league titles when they weren't the best team
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Agree with most of that 19. Unfortunately I am one of those who you don’t dislike them for the same reason as.

I dislike them because they are Manc twats, pure and simple.

First of all it was never a free kick and secondly it was outside the box.. Seriously how can you not see that when you see replays??
    Its not a matter of incompetence at all. Just pure cheating.I always thought Marriner was a decent referee. I don't know what the hell is going on at the moment.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    They tried it again tonight, it's not a new thing, it's just new coming from VAR, for 3 quarters of last season VAR was brilliant, it made sure the right decisions were made, then they realised (the Premier League, English FA and refs association) that actually making sure the correct decisions were made and that the correct interpretations of the laws stipulated by FIFA and UEFA were applied took away all their power to adversely and perversely affect the outcome of games and league titles they have enjoyed for the last 30 years, oh and that if they continued with it correctly the filthy would miss out of the Champions League for another season, so they began the process of trying to normalise VAR giving plain wrong decisions, that every fan of every club who can be honest about the game could see were plain wrong and a stitch up

We've had it from refs for the last 30 ears, it's nothing new at all, I think it has actually helped us in a way to become the mentality monsters, because we do actually expect the bent bastards to give plain wrong decisions against us and we don't let it affect us, we get on with it with even greater focus and determination to shove it down their throats and get wins they have tried desperately to deny us

They did manage to rob us v the bitters, 3 absolutely plain wrong decisions, neither Virgil or Mane were offside and Pickford should be serving a 3 game ban right now and everyone else in the football world damned well knows it, but they've been robbing us for years, they did it in the 18-19 season.

Al those bent ref and VAR 'the best team always wins the league' apologists can shove it, our league, the FA and refs association have been bent as fuck for years, what was it that twat at the Premier League said as recently as our first leg semi v Barca "When United do well, we all do well" straight out of the Whiskey face, Murdoch media book, those twats wouldn't have won half of what they did without Gill getting balls deep in the refs association and the Premier League and FA being bent as fuck. I never had the filthy v Liverpool thing either, I didn't dislike the twats for the reasons most of you do, I disliked them because their football was shit and to me they were getting all sorts of bent back hand favours from those mentioned to win league titles when they weren't the best team
    Over a 38 game season or however many they play, the best team ALWAYS wins it. They may get lucky in a few of the games, others may get lucky in other games, but you are not lucky in every game. How else do you gauge who's best over the season. To me it's who has the most points. People used to say we got all the decisions when we were dominating the league, that was garbage too.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.