Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Cheated

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Agree with most of that 19. Unfortunately I am one of those who you don’t dislike them for the same reason as.

I dislike them because they are Manc twats, pure and simple.
    Having lived there and worked there for 10 years and having had the bastards absolutely wreck my life, I actually hate all Mancs and all things Manc now, as a breed of people, they're special kind of cunts, lazy grabbing bastards who don't want to work for things, want what other people who have worked harder than them and are better than them at what they do and will stoop to any appalling means as long as it's not honest fair graft to get it, not unlike the filthy under Whiskey face at all
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Just robbed this comment from the BBC
    the OFFICIAL VAR decision table from last season;
    1shock) Brighton +8
    2no shock) Man U +7
    3: Crystal Palace +4
    4: Burnley
    Newcastle
    Southampton +3
    7: Liverpool +2, that's PLUS TWO!

Has i thought we didnt get favoured at all with VAR last season. It was a total myth so opposition fans can throw it at us for winning the league.
    as for officiating against us.. Many a season we have been down the bottom of the lists when over all decisions have been looked at .
    Looks like officials are trying to not appear bias by basically being bias against us.

Its simple to me just do your fucking job correctly.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

I feel your pain 19, though not unexpected if you live in a nest of vipers, you’re gonna get bit.

Liverpool have the Beatles.. Manchester have oasis says it all really!
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    I feel your pain 19, though not unexpected if you live in a nest of vipers, you’re gonna get bit.
    I live in Manchester and the people round my area are ok. It's just like any other town or city, there are good and bad people everywhere, you just need to be lucky to find the right areas and the right people.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    We just have to be more clinical and take all power for officials to affect the outcome of our games away from them, simple as

I said at the end of last season when they were starting to give some very bad VAR calls they were trying to normalise their making plain wrong decisions as they'd had the realisation that making the right decisions prevented them from adversely and perversely affecting the outcome of games they had enjoyed so much prior to VAR

We didn't benefit from VAR last season, we weren't the beneficiary pf any bad calls, we benefitted from it being used for it's intended purpose, ensuring that the right calls were made

We were absolutely robbed, it was 3 major decisions

The 'excuse' for not sending off Pickford will be that what happened was after Virgil was offside, he was not however offside and the conversation was likely "He's not offside, but if we correct it, you have to send Pickford off"

Under the laws of the game and as we saw with Richarlison, such a challenge must still be punished even if the ref has already blown for a foul

Then, right at the death, a late late last gasp winner and it was never in a million years offside and everyone knows it and we must surely all remember that it was announced prior to the season starting that they wouldn't be ruling out goals using lines of a players hand, shoulder to a milimemtre as they frequently did last season, but Mane was never offside even if they had done that
    Love this Guy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Having lived there and worked there for 10 years and having had the bastards absolutely wreck my life, I actually hate all Mancs and all things Manc now, as a breed of people, they're special kind of cunts, lazy grabbing bastards who don't want to work for things, want what other people who have worked harder than them and are better than them at what they do and will stoop to any appalling means as long as it's not honest fair graft to get it, not unlike the filthy under Whiskey face at all
    Might not agree with this though.....lolol

Im from South London.....Lived in a community with people from all over the UK and I love ya all...... only thing is people not from London have a strange way of speaking...lolol
    Last edited by shminkyred; 25th October 2020 at 10:26 AM.

I always thought " inside the box "meant inside the box. Since when did on the line also become "inside the box " ?

It's very rare for the beneficiaries of bad VAR to admit it.

Chris Wilder says it was a penalty and suggested they could have had a couple more.

Nothing will change until people other than the victims stand up and say something.

And the more shit happens the more people accept that its just the way it is.

In society, in football.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    I always thought " inside the box "meant inside the box. Since when did on the line also become "inside the box " ?
    Thats' the decision system - on the line means still inside the box. The box ends where the line ends. I guess that's the rationale behind the goal line rule too - as long as a tiny fraction of the ball is touching the line, it's still in play.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non