Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Cheated

We just have to be more clinical and take all power for officials to affect the outcome of our games away from them, simple as

I said at the end of last season when they were starting to give some very bad VAR calls they were trying to normalise their making plain wrong decisions as they'd had the realisation that making the right decisions prevented them from adversely and perversely affecting the outcome of games they had enjoyed so much prior to VAR

We didn't benefit from VAR last season, we weren't the beneficiary pf any bad calls, we benefitted from it being used for it's intended purpose, ensuring that the right calls were made

We were absolutely robbed, it was 3 major decisions

The 'excuse' for not sending off Pickford will be that what happened was after Virgil was offside, he was not however offside and the conversation was likely "He's not offside, but if we correct it, you have to send Pickford off"

Under the laws of the game and as we saw with Richarlison, such a challenge must still be punished even if the ref has already blown for a foul

Then, right at the death, a late late last gasp winner and it was never in a million years offside and everyone knows it and we must surely all remember that it was announced prior to the season starting that they wouldn't be ruling out goals using lines of a players hand, shoulder to a milimemtre as they frequently did last season, but Mane was never offside even if they had done that
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Where's NeverOffside when you need him.

The main worry is VVD as if he is out it leaves us with 2 CBs Gomez and Matip not exactly the most robust pair !

Phillips/Williams/Fabinho can play CB can cover but is that going to be good enough.

If there is one season to be off it then it is this one as lets face it not exactly enjoyable with no fans and nature of games.

Offside rule should be changed and then we will never hace this again. If any part of the attackers body is behind (on-side) then it is not offside. So if your armpit is offside but you bum is on then you are on.

whats the fk the armpit got to do with it. just have the line where if any part of the body is offside then its offside.. the armpit nonsense is bollocks.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    whats the fk the armpit got to do with it. just have the line where if any part of the body is offside then its offside.. the armpit nonsense is bollocks.
    Lol. That was tongue in cheek.

Ooops sorry, I was thinking out loud myself. I dont get what the fk the armpit has to do with offsides?? is the HUMAN BODY thats either on or off. Mental your leg can be onside but your shitting armpit can be offside. Its only the feckers at the FA that can come up with this..
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

It's a fucking joke.

VAR is a disaster

Apparently we've asked the FA to look into the ridiculous misuse of VAR today amid rumours of corruption.

The FA have dismissed the accusation of match fixing, saying they'll look into the incidents properly after Leicester's 3-1 win tomorrow.