Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Cheated

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    I always thought " inside the box "meant inside the box. Since when did on the line also become "inside the box " ?
    Also since when has winning the ball cleanly become a foul?
    It's just ridiculous, just like this handball shit. I was amazed that a penalty wasnt given when the ball struck Robbos arm. You can bet your bottom dollar if the Fab one wasnt given that would have been.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Also since when has winning the ball cleanly become a foul?
    It's just ridiculous, just like this handball shit. I was amazed that a penalty wasnt given when the ball struck Robbos arm. You can bet your bottom dollar if the Fab one wasnt given that would have been.
    Didn't see a replay of that.

Though I did see (a single) one where Jota (?) tripped over one of their lads. Looked nailed on. Again not given...
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    I always thought " inside the box "meant inside the box. Since when did on the line also become "inside the box " ?
    On the channel I watched it on it said if Fab heel is on the line its inside the box.

That is not my understanding of the game lets just say it was a foul Fab caught him with the front of his boot which was clearly outside the box and Mike Dean thought this too.

Its getting to the stage where they are now making up the rules on a week to week basis to suit the refs.

Our next game is West Ham at home you would be confident we will win that but with the way VAR is being used it dents your confidence abit.

3 games on the trot we have been done over yes we lost 7-2 to Villa but Salah should have had a penalty regardless and that was when we were still in the game.

Just to remind everyone of how even handed the PL are and that United don't benefit from any favouritism...

He's a nice fella too - really..

and...

And if we pan out - it's even worse...

Slabhead doesnt seem to like Chelsea !

I think if you are United captain you can get away with 5 times more than anyone else - add to the fact that he is a key component for Engerland - and bam... you have a near untouchable.

A Prince Andrew of you like..

I'm really sorry guys if i disagree when you accuse referees and officials of having it in for us. I won't mention it ever again, the reason i bring myself into things is because i don't want to believe it goes on. If ever someone in the future came forward and admitted that they were involved in anything untoward in any games of ours, or indeed anyones, i would walk away from the sport, because everything would have been a big fat lie. Anyway that's me done on the matter. In another story, i saw a play off game in the night from the championship, it was the semi final 2nd leg play off 2013, the reason i'm bringing this up is because Harry Kane was on the bench for Leicester, i didn't know he was a player there and Michael Keane started for them, i didn't know he was there either. Their opponents were Watford, who made the final.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

The channel you were watching was talking bollox then Legs. The player being fouled needs to be in the box..unless the foul is committed by a Liverpool player.

Just as an attacking player is deemed onside if level with the last defender (providing the goalkeeper is still goal side) unless it’s a Liverpool attacker
    (They really love enforcing that one)

And serious foul play should be a straight red card unless committed on a Liverpool player ..then all’s fair, get stuck in.
    Last edited by miller0863; 25th October 2020 at 01:57 PM.