Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Cheated

I would hope you are correct Sky a soultion to this is to speak to German football as the games I watch they dont have these issues.

There is a thought that we are making things more difficult with VAR drawing lines etc the obvious thing to do is just go by where the attackers foot is.

Miller yeah it is bollocks and its something ive never heard mentioned before by anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    I would hope you are correct Sky a soultion to this is to speak to German football as the games I watch they dont have these issues.

There is a thought that we are making things more difficult with VAR drawing lines etc the obvious thing to do is just go by where the attackers foot is.

Miller yeah it is bollocks and its something ive never heard mentioned before by anyone.
    Qou're 100% correct Legs, i've been banging on about that since the VAR offsides started

You get where you're going and to balls first using your feet

You are not gaining any advantage by an arm, shoulder or any part of your body other than your feet being .00001 mm further forward than the last defender 'the lines' should be put on whichever outfield players foot is nearest to goal, if that is the attacker it's offside if it's the defender it isn't, it is and should be that simple

They've been trying to claim Mane was offside by 1mm v the bitters, he clearly wasn't and thei defenders feet furthest from him were a good 4 inches ahead of Mane's, what did the bent bastards do? Blow the picture up to 10 times life size so 1mm lifesize became 10mm?

And how bent and corrupt was their not awarding Chelsea a pen yesterday? Anyone who's ever played knows that's a pen all day long, they know Azpilacueta has got in front of Donkey and Donkey knows it too and that he's very good in the air, so he grabs him round the neck
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

It wasnt on the line though You can freeze frame anything to make something appear has you wish. It looked like first contact to me was outside the line. Any way enough of that we won. Lets move on
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century