Thread: Season ticket holders to view home PPV games for free?

Season ticket holders to view home PPV games for free?

Given that 'the excuse' for the PPV is that they are games that would otherwise be 3pm kick offs that were fans allowed to be in the stadium wouldn't be allowed to be screened in the UK, isn't it time for the supporters groups of all clubs to point out their season ticket holders have already paid their clubs for those games and demand free viewing of all PPV home games for them?

Surely the clubs can't expect their season ticket holders who are supporting their clubs through this by continuing with their season tickets even though they are not permitted to attend games to pay to view their home games twice?
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

It could be worked very easily, with unique codes being generated for each season ticket holder which are single use and their clubs sending their season ticket holders their code prior to these games by text or email which they can then enter on Sky or BT PPV page on their box or online for those who don't have either to get free access to view games they have already paid to see
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”