Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: CL week 1 group stage Matches

Tuchel getting his P45 I reckon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    time for Ollllee the best and utd gonna win the thing ...... lol
    That could be Ole’s Robbins moment. They could go on to dominate the league in a few years under his tutelage...

time for Ollllee the best and utd gonna win the thing ...... lol
    If they are going to start getting penalties in Europe as well you just never know!

Group stage. Three 2-legged ties. Final.

There are a few sides that have a really good chance. Ourselves and Bayern are definitely two of those.

If you was Mbappe or Neymar why would you want to play for this team??

Could be such top players, in a different team, yes they are now but would be looked at even better.

I guess it's all about the dolla, can't really remember them doing that well in champions league? but i have shit memory
    Chupo Moting
    “We have to change, from doubters to believers—now.”

PSG just like Tottenham last season, showing entirely the wrong reaction to being losing finalists. PSGs front 3 back to strolling around doing no defending or hard yards

When you see Spurs and PSG succumbing so desperately to disappointment it makes you appreciate the incredible mentality and strength of character in how our lads reacted to the Ramos final and getting pipped to the Prem title through UAE FC benefitting from poor decisions, none moreso when Taylor only gave Kompany a yellow for a two footed in the air lunge in the game between the 2 sides that ultimately decided it just that little bit more
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

In the Premier League, United were awarded a record 14 spot-kicks in total, three more than Manchester City and double that of top-four rivals Chelsea and Leicester City. Indeed, they accounted for 15 per cent of the 92 penalties awarded in the Premier League in 2019-20

@19

Think that was mainly down to one man.

Spot the anomaly. Don’t tell me that is what any team would expect from their manager in the wee early hours following a disaster of a final. A genuine balls up of a final too... This guy is the difference - don’t forget it.

Last edited by Steveo; 20th October 2020 at 10:12 PM.

United were awarded their 22nd spot-kick of the season on Sunday – the most of any club in Europe’s top five leagues since Barcelona’s 24 in the 2014-15 season.

They’ve won at least one penalty in 45% of their Europa league games, and in 34% of their Premier League games this season... 2019/20

United were – without question – awarded five of their 22 penalties unjustly this season. And before you ask, there were no instances when United should have been awarded a penalty, but weren’t – those were all correct decisions

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Ref got the memo from the FA then, Utd penalty after 21 minutes

Missed by Fernandes (again) but sticking to the letter of the FA memo, Utd are allowed to continuously take said penalty until it is scored.

Fuckin laughable

1-0 to the scum
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Penalty for united, martial cleverly engineering the penalty they say.....
    Bruno has his penalty saved and the rebound cleared...
    Ref checking to see if he can give bruno a second attempt, over to var....
    It's a retake for bruno and he scores...

Manu 1-0
    beyond a joke this is, penalty a game, what the fuck

they've done nothing aswell...
    What are the odds on the scum being awarded 30+ penalties this season (all comps)?

Seen the pique penalty red card ?