Thread: Your Team v Sheffield United

Your Team v Sheffield United

Clearly Sid the shitter has lost his touch in the PL. So I'm stepping up to get our PL season back on track.

Wonder if Alisson will be back ? Or Thiago ? Or Keita etc..

My team:

............Ali/Adrian
    TAA Fabinho Gomez Robbo
    .......Hendo Gini
    Mane Firmino Jota
    ........Salah

Adrian

Trent Matip Gomez Robertson

Henderson Fabinho Thiago

Salah Firmino Mane

Play to all the players greatest strengths and abilities, let Fabinho sit deeper and protect the defence more and make sure he always has the player the opposition are always looking to use for a transition and counter, always having Hendo or Thiago dropping to offer him an easy pass to then switch play or play a more expansive one and that front 3 making those runs in behind opening up the space on either flank for Robbo and Trent to be found in loads of time and space by the switches from Hendo and Thiago

Get the win and another vital 3 points
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Adrian
    Alexander-Arnold
    Fabinho
    Gomez
    Robertson
    Henderson
    Thiago
    Wijnaldum
    Salah
    Firmino
    Mane

Kelleher Williams N Milner Jones
    Minamino Diogo Origi
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Adrian

Henderson Fabinho Thiago

Mane Salah Jota

Why has everyone gone a boner for Firmino? is it his teeth or what? It's clear he needs to take some time out

Main challenge v sheff utd is to score, hence Jota instead of firmino.
    Last edited by Kev0909; 21st October 2020 at 11:06 PM.

.........................Adrian

Trent......Fabinho........Gomez......Robertson

.......................Henderson

...........Wijnaldum........Keita

.....Salah...........Minamino...........Mane

Copied and pasted my side over from the thread I made (hadn't noticed this one as I have been in and out with the dog who wanted a poo, but apparently not when the wind was picking up) and hopefully a mod can delete my one.

We'd better win CCTV, I am resistant to change and was on a roll - 97 and 99 Why'd you have to scythe me down with a knee-height scissors tackle?

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Adrian

Henderson Fabinho Thiago

Mane Salah Jota

Why has everyone gone a boner for Firmino? is it his teeth or what? It's clear he needs to take some time out

Main challenge v sheff utd is to score, hence Jota instead of firmino.
    Hes an integral part of our set piece defending and with virgil out that would be even more important.

Hes out of form, yet still does his bit off the ball and even out of form can find a pass to release players running ahead of him.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Hes an integral part of our set piece defending and with virgil out that would be even more important.

Hes out of form, yet still does his bit off the ball and even out of form can find a pass to release players running ahead of him.
    Yet he could be forward and linking the play that he's so good at on counter? (apparently)

He's not exactly the tallest of players I don't really think that but everyone has opinions

I think we're rather average at defending set-pieces, bit better than what we use to be thanks to VVD.. but now yeh

Also is him helping at the back giving the ball away on the edge of the penalty area?
    Last edited by Kev0909; 21st October 2020 at 11:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    .........................Adrian

Trent......Fabinho........Gomez......Robertson

.......................Henderson

...........Wijnaldum........Keita

.....Salah...........Minamino...........Mane

Copied and pasted my side over from the thread I made (hadn't noticed this one as I have been in and out with the dog who wanted a poo, but apparently not when the wind was picking up) and hopefully a mod can delete my one.

We'd better win CCTV, I am resistant to change and was on a roll - 97 and 99 Why'd you have to scythe me down with a knee-height scissors tackle?
    I'm clearly ruthless enough to shake things up a bit, you seem like a decent fella sid, but you've lost your touch and are fookin benched.

I'll relinquish my challenge to your mighty throne if we fail to win the next 33 pl games.
    Tis tough at the top