Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Sheffield United

I won’t pay £15 on top of the Sky and BT subscriptions, to watch a game with no fans, never mind with them. We are already backed into an expensive corner if we want to watch top level football but this is a money grabbing step too far. I hope the football fans community collectively tell them to f*** right off and no one watches the PPV games.
    It’s an absolute disgrace with so many people either furloughed on reduced wages or lost their jobs completely. Flies in the face of the kind of line taken by Marcus Rashford in these difficult times.

Careful with the streaming, lads - think the laws are quite draconian when it comes to that sort of thing...
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Not going to lie, still reeling from the Villa defeat

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Yep. Bloody disgrace. I urge anyone willing to pay £15 for this, dont. Try streaming it for one night only free on the numerous websites and give the £15 to food banks.
    Only in the UK is this happening.
    Was just going to say - I'm pretty sure that's the second time in 6 days for Sheffield United fans.

That's no joke in this climate in a working class city.

We're "lucky" in the sense that we're a boss team and thus will be televised more often.

Why have they stopped giving Amazon some of the games ? As long as you have an account, the games are included in the monthly fee. The quality was as good as Sky too.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Careful with the streaming, lads - think the laws are quite draconian when it comes to that sort of thing...
    Been streaming for years, they ain't got me yet

I'm sure millions do.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Yep. Bloody disgrace. I urge anyone willing to pay £15 for this, dont. Try streaming it for one night only free on the numerous websites and give the £15 to food banks.
    Only in the UK is this happening.
    I really don't see the problem? The whole World is trying to figure out ways around this Pandemic...Why shouldn't Football Clubs be allowed to try and recoup some Match Day Revenue??? I don't see this reaction when Boxing is on Pay Per View......yes we pay a lot for Sky but aren't these unscheduled games?

They have been specifically moved for tv purposes, if you can still call that “unscheduled”.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    They have been specifically moved for tv purposes, if you can still call that “unscheduled”.
    What i mean is....The games normally televised by Sky will still be on....to see the other Games live you'd have to buy a ticket ...soooooo whats the big deal?

Feel free to pay it if you don’t find it excessive