Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: This week's other games 24.10-26.10

So when people go on about how amazing firmino is and how he links up for the goals, have you watched kane and son?

What a player that guy is becoming in that role, wow. twice the player firmino is, haters gonna hate

Best in the league at it but luckily they've not got salah and mane eitherside of him

Spurs win 1-0 although really didn't deserve to, there's not being at your best, still absolutely dominating and the opposition making it difficult and defending excellently and there's being plain shite and getting lucky, like Spurs tonight
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Harry kane now has 8 assists double next best John mcginn with 4. that's x4 amount of firmino(with 2) even with salah and mane next to him. 5 goals to his name now (ok ok I'll stop)

That's some going what's the assist record?? if he carry's on like this he might smash it.

Fair play to mourinho credit where it's due he's done something right with them 2, shame about the rest of the squad though.

Think they could get top4 this season
    Last edited by Kev0909; 26th October 2020 at 11:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    So when people go on about how amazing firmino is and how he links up for the goals, have you watched kane and son?

What a player that guy is becoming in that role, wow. twice the player firmino is, haters gonna hate

Best in the league at it but luckily they've not got salah and mane eitherside of him
    Kane did fuck all in the game except that and he's brilliant Bobby does that and gets an assist and he needs a rest, yep, haters gonna hate is about right
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Kane did fuck all in the game except that and he's brilliant Bobby does that and gets an assist and he needs a rest, yep, haters gonna hate is about right
    Like firmino has most games? not judging from 1 game, the season so far.

Stats don't lie

at least firmino passed it forward for 1 assist and scored when it was easier to miss- so he must be the best and better?

is he fuck, Imagine what he'd be like with the players we have by his side, and thiago...

Best duo since torres & gerrard
    Last edited by Kev0909; 26th October 2020 at 11:19 PM.

Wouldn't be the worst if Spurs found a vein of form for a few weeks here - think they play City on the 21st of November (in-and-around) if I'm not mistaken and I still view City as the biggest threat to us unless we open up a big enough lead that makes them mentally capitulate.

They definitely should have managed more than 81 points last season, but we got too far ahead and thus they couldn't find that extra edge. Would happily take a favour from Spurs.

Yeah not saying that sid, they need more than son and kane and for them to keep it up, won't happen

I believe it's 20 the assist record? to already have 8 is mad

I'd say they may get top4, if you was a spurs fan finally showing signs in improving under Mourinho, he's getting the best out of kane and son, like rafa did with gerrard/torres

Prefer spurs to some other clubs still not a massive fan though, but like I said credit when credit is due with what mourinho has done with son & kane

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Yeah not saying that sid, they need more than son and kane and for them to keep it up, won't happen

I believe it's 20 the assist record? to already have 8 is mad

I'd say they may get top4, if you was a spurs fan finally showing signs in improving under Mourinho, he's getting the best out of kane and son, like rafa did with gerrard/torres

Prefer spurs to some other clubs still not a massive fan though, but like I said credit when credit is due with what mourinho has done with son & kane
    5 goals & 8 assists in the pl is some going for the opening 6 games.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    5 goals & 8 assists in the pl is some going for the opening 6 games.
    And we're still above them in the league. Considering we're rubbish and have Bobby up front.
    Crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    And we're still above them in the league. Considering we're rubbish and have Bobby up front.
    Crazy.
    Not really spurs don't have trent robbo Salah and mane allison... and normally VVD, midfield is pretty average for them too.

They need more than that to challenge I'd only take kane>firmino in that team, rate salah and mane over Son who's going through a good patch.

I'm sure mourinho has been looking at us a little, with how he's setup there's some similarity's kane has been dropping back like firmino and only really has son to support him, sorry for crediting another team/player

Miles better than firmino though at the moment bobby at his best is on par with him, I guess well not really but near

I still wonder how scary we'd be with a top striker, it's a shame it won't happen luckily salah and mane are incredible
    Last edited by Kev0909; 27th October 2020 at 02:50 PM.