Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 478910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: This week's other games 24.10-26.10

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    3 losses from 6 games if this finishes as is would almost make me want to watch Arsenal Fan TV afterwards.

I won't of course, but I can imagine the fume.
    That would have been disastrous last season. Luckily for them, only 6 points separate 1st and 15th.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Yeah, I was trying to refer to that incident for comedic effect and miserably failing by the looks of things.
    His stock's risen slightly after today lol.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    3 losses from 6 games if this finishes as is would almost make me want to watch Arsenal Fan TV afterwards.

I won't of course, but I can imagine the fume.
    All over 2 nd half sub Vardy gets the winner....Arteta's boys supposedly ran out of options

Vardy Spoils the Partey

First Leicester City win at Arsenal since 1973 - the year I was born...

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Vardy Spoils the Partey

First Leicester City win at Arsenal since 1973 - the year I was born...
    I see what you did there.

- I can’t take all the credit though - inspired by an AFTV - “Will Vardy spoil the Partey” video from yesterday.

- I can’t take all the credit though - inspired by an AFTV - “Will Vardy spoil the Partey” video from yesterday.
    lol

Great weekend with a great set of results for us after an awful couple of weeks.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Speaking of AFTV,.... looks like we have some good entertainment in store for us on the YouTubes tonight.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    Great weekend with a great set of results for us after an awful couple of weeks.
    Really was a fabulous weekend.

We're now looking at the table through a totally different lens.

We're second despite having played the sides in first, third and fifth respectively, having also played traditionally strong sides in Arsenal and Chelsea, plus dealing with injuries to one of the World's best midfielders, the World's best centre-back and probably the World's best goalie, juggling a Champion's League win en route and can rightly claim we should be top but for a VAR decision, with us recovering from a seriously bloodied nose against Villa along the way.

Doesn't really seem so bad now, does it! Have to keep winning matches of course but if Europe provides a confidence boost (we could be 2 wins from 2 matches come 10 o' clock on Tuesday) to help us prior to the West Ham game and we get the odd favour here or there, the table may look very acceptable after 10 League matches, which would be a positive sign.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay