Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: This week's other games 24.10-26.10

Happy days.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

That's them fucked now. Digne out for 3, richarlison out for 2 more, colman injured hamez holding his hamstring Holgate out. Decent first 11 but no depth at all. Wheels will rapidly come off now for a few weeks I reckon.

Shit cunt bitters get outclassed for the second week running with no bent var officials to bail them out this time

Commentators talking about this defeat being a reality check, imo they were shit this week because they were actually naive enough to believe they could give us a game last week and Richarlieson's disgraceful tackle was out of pure frustration and pent up anger when they were outclassed and shown up to be the shit cunts they are and they knew they only escaped with a point and their keeper still on the pitch courtesy of some incredibly bent VAR officiating and what after the Chelsea and Sheffield UTD pens on top of that looks a crystal clear Premier League, English FA and refs association anti Liverpool agenda

No retrospective action against Prickford tells you all you need to know about the VAR being a deliberate pre orchestrated stitch, as if it weren't they'd have admitted it was a disastrous error and banned the cunt

I've seen it a few times now, there's an clip of it in which you can see as clear as the light of day that realising he's not getting the ball Prickford takes his eyes completely off the ball, looks straight at Virgil's legs and deliberately does his worst, i hope for karma that someone takes the shit cunt out and the bitters go down
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

That shit Ancelotti called the digne sending off as a joke and they are going to appeal. After what happened against us. You cant make it up.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    That's them fucked now. Digne out for 3, richarlison out for 2 more, colman injured hamez holding his hamstring Holgate out. Decent first 11 but no depth at all. Wheels will rapidly come off now for a few weeks I reckon.
    Next 2 games for them are away at Newcastle then home to man utd.
    Normal service will be resumed at the top next week hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Digne had two goes at hacking him down, absolute disgrace of a team.
    What do you expect? The Premier League English FA and refs association have given them the green light following their inaction at the time through VAR and in failing to take retrospective action against Prickford

Re the decision not to take retrospective action against Prickford there's a legal case to be made against the stitch up bastards on health and safety grounds and failure to protect players, a very strong case, with the footage showing clear deliberate intent from Prickford

Off topic this chaps but have any of you seen the memes and videos by a guy called "whenimelmo" on youtube?
    Or the "cornertakenquicklyorigi" memes? If not check them out. They're genius.

Last edited by teesred; 25th October 2020 at 06:08 PM.

Good weekend all-round really.

We won, Everton lost, Villa lost, Chelsea drew, Man City drew, United drew. Can we have that most weekends please?

Beginning to think that if we can keep notching up results (including beating City) that the Blue Mancs could wilt a bit. Don't really ever see the 100 and 98 point seasons happening again easily, if at all. Guardiola may well leave at the end of the year, they're not getting Klopp, next manager needs to replace Aguero and Fernandinho - maybe I am thinking too optimistically on this score but I think they could be just 2-4 seasons away from being a variant of Wenger's Arsenal - they'll win the League Cup plenty due to squad depth, they'll consistently finish Top Four, but that may be "it" as it were.

Let's hope.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Good weekend all-round really.

We won, Everton lost, Villa lost, Chelsea drew, Man City drew, United drew. Can we have that most weekends please?

Beginning to think that if we can keep notching up results (including beating City) that the Blue Mancs could wilt a bit. Don't really ever see the 100 and 98 point seasons happening again easily, if at all. Guardiola may well leave at the end of the year, they're not getting Klopp, next manager needs to replace Aguero and Fernandinho - maybe I am thinking too optimistically on this score but I think they could be just 2-4 seasons away from being a variant of Wenger's Arsenal - they'll win the League Cup plenty due to squad depth, they'll consistently finish Top Four, but that may be "it" as it were.

Let's hope.
    Get your bets on now for Arteta to be the next UAE FC boss inside 12 months, what he's done with the Arsenal rabble he inherited and his former clubs inability to press or defend shows who was really behind their successes under Guardiola