Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: This week's other games 24.10-26.10

Arsenal v Leicester on the pitch for Kick off

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    Carlo Ancelotti on Lucas Digne's red card: "The red card was a joke, it was not intentional, for sure it was not violent. Maybe all this talk all week against Pickford, against Richarlison, affected the decision and if so it's not right, it's not fair. We will appeal, for sure."

I've always had a lot of respect for Ancelotti, but it's started to dwindle over the last week. I'm beginning to wonder if he knows anything about football.
    Hes one of them now.

Quote Originally Posted by stevie harkness View Post
    I've just checked the odds for the next Man City manager, no sign of Arteta yet but most popular bet is Klopp!

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/man-city/next-permanent-manager
    Ha ha that's just dumb ass Mancs betting who don't appreciate a lot of top football ppl wouldn't touch their soulless FFP fiddling tin pot pile of shite
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    What as, the town crier ?
    Or maybe they need extra people for a forthcoming mail out

Wanted to swap Captain fantastic, now Premier League, Champions League and World Club Cup winning captain for Clint fucking Dempsey, while retaining the welsh Xavi Joe Allen now where his true level is, in the Championship
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 25th October 2020 at 08:40 PM.
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Or maybe they need extra people for a forthcoming mail out
    lol
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Ha ha that's just dumb ass Mancs betting who don't appreciate a lot of top football ppl wouldn't touch their soulless FFP fiddling tin pot pile of shite
    I was listening to moron complaining about so many fixtures and so little time to recover. And i was thinking if you feckers hadnt have appealed the Champions League you wouldn't have had this problem.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Has for the red card, If you get chance to view it from behind. Digne tramples on the back of the achilles and the Southampton players ankle buckles under the weight. The ball was 3 yards in front. Fucking ridiculous challenge. If one of our players did it. Most of us would say yes its a red.And i can't believe Jamie Redknapp would say it wasn't. He must be blind or something
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

82 nd min and Leicester 1-0

Commentators had been questioning Arteta's playing Aube and Saka out of position
    Last edited by fagin; 25th October 2020 at 10:03 PM.

3 losses from 6 games if this finishes as is would almost make me want to watch Arsenal Fan TV afterwards.

I won't of course, but I can imagine the fume.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    I'm pretty sure Rodgers was part of the reason why Sterling wanted to leave, and the money of course. I could be wrong, it's 5 years ago now.
    Yeah, I was trying to refer to that incident for comedic effect and miserably failing by the looks of things.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non