Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131417 ... LastLast

Thread: This week's other games 24.10-26.10

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    The TITLE?!?!

They'll probably be finishing 5th unless a lot of things start to click much better.
    Villa? Not a betting man, but I'd put my name next to the following prediction: Villa won't finish above 10th this year.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Maybe we should put a bid in for Fati? Maybe he wants to play for a better team
    Imagine that!

Buy-out clause is £367m or something daft.

Would still be very interested in getting Sancho. Mbappe may be the dream, but "feels" next to impossible in terms of how we operate, whereas Sancho doesn't seem beyond the realm of possibility.

If you want a fati.. i wonder how much Hazard will cost when Madrid sell him? (not that i want him now). but he was a class act at Chelsea and good at diving as well.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

How about Haaland as an M’bappe alternative? Cheaper and lower wages but just as many goals, if not more.

This is not a new opinion of mine, And i know others have seen more of M'bappe. But he didnt impress me that much when i have seen him.
    I just think he takes to long to shoot and he requires pace to break into. I think he would get caught a lot with the ball playing in the Premier League.
    I can't really speak much on Sancho, as part from when hes played for England ive not seen him at all. (not that i watch full matches of England 10 mins here and there)
    But Haaland has scored some crackers and seem to know where the goal is. So hes + in my book,And we do need an out and out forward.
    Its a shame SON is getting on in years.. He'll be 28 soon.. But hes a class act .second best inside right after Mane in the league.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    This is not a new opinion of mine, And i know others have seen more of M'bappe. But he didnt impress me that much when i have seen him.
    I just think he takes to long to shoot and he requires pace to break into. I think he would get caught a lot with the ball playing in the Premier League.
    I can't really speak much on Sancho, as part from when hes played for England ive not seen him at all. (not that i watch full matches of England 10 mins here and there)
    But Haaland has scored some crackers and seem to know where the goal is. So hes + in my book,And we do need an out and out forward.
    Its a shame SON is getting on in years.. He'll be 28 soon.. But hes a class act .second best inside right after Mane in the league.
    Mourinho quoted as saying Son is really happy at Spurs and has i think 3years left on contract Mourinho claims he'd like them to throw a new contract at him by next year in his words he'd like to make him a piece of the furniture there
    Last edited by fagin; 25th October 2020 at 03:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Villa? Not a betting man, but I'd put my name next to the following prediction: Villa won't finish above 10th this year.
    Was talking about Man United my good man.

Yep mentioned him a while ago the next big player

Ah, my bad, Sid. Got confused there and thought you'd lost your marbles.

Not sure about United. Tough to call what will happen with them. Can't see a serious title push against the LFC or City sides of the last two years, but we know neither team is up to its usual level.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

João Cancelo looks like a potential monster player for City so they could start to impress soon.

Cavani might just start banging them in for United. Too early to tell and with this no fans nonsense plus United getting everything in their favour I wouldn’t want to rule out anything.