Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Midtyjlland (Champion's League)

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    You Sir, are not wrong.

Tiredness does strange things to a man. I must have been a name in one of Brendan's envelopes.
    Cunt should have put his own name in one the shit bastard, don't how some here STILL dislike Hendo and refuse to give him the credit he deserved because he took the arm band after gerrard, it was shit cunt Rodgers who cost him a Premier League winners medal
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Cunt should have put his own name in one the shit bastard, don't how some here STILL dislike Hendo and refuse to give him the credit he deserved because he took the arm band after gerrard, it was shit cunt Rodgers who cost him a Premier League winners medal
    If there is a silver lining to be taken from that cloud, it's that the best steel is forged in the hottest fires.

Being in "nearly" situations can break some people, but for others it creates an Iron Will that is unshakeable and becomes a terrifying weapon.

Much as I wish he had more medals, the 13/14 disastrophe and the lost Champion's League Final / 97-points not being enough situation will have strengthened some of our lads even more.

Long may their Fire burn.

is the greek lad back yet?

On paper this is probably the worst team in the competition, but we still have to take it semi serious I get that, but i'd rotate front 3, give those that need a rest, a rest.

I can't see any problems.

I think Tsimikas is just back in training.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

If he’s fit I’d be starting him to give Robbo a rest

Any injury updates ?

Would like to see Rhys William's get a game at centre back in a strong enough line up

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Robbo had a rest yesterday barely made any of his numerous lung busting runs yesterday as there was no-one at LFWD for him to link with for 80 plus minutes or making the runs in behind to create the space for him to run into That 4231 debacle went exactly as i said it would for all the reasons i said it would i'm fearful of what's coming next are we going to see Allison Gomez and Fabinho up top because players understanding of each others movement and positions built up over 3 or 4 seasons apparently means and counts for absolutely nothing?
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    I can see Robbo getting a rest somewhere in the 4th-6th of our 6 Champion's League group games, depending on how our qualification chances are looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    "The shit bastard ". Haha, quality put down. Like being shit at being a bastard?

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    I can see Robbo getting a rest somewhere in the 4th-6th of our 6 Champion's League group games, depending on how our qualification chances are looking.
    I know it's the chanpions league but we really don't need to play our best 11 here, considering the fixture congestion, even if the very worst happened and we only got a draw, a win away to ajax sets us up very nicely.

I'm pretty sure we'll beat these with any squad, well 2nd squad.