Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Midtyjlland (Champion's League)

................Alisson
    TAA R.Williams Gomez Robbo
    ...........Fabinho Gini
    .......Minamino Firmino Jota
    ..................Salah

Subs:
    Adrian, Milner, Philips, Hendo, Shaqiri, Mane Jones, Origi. + however many other subs we're allowed.

I'd rest Hendo as hes only back from a time out with injury, giving William's some minutes at centreback.
    I could start Mane easily on the right, just thinking with the 5 subs, he can come on and other first steamers can come off.

Want the 3 points, so can't be too complacent but need to get minutes into lesser spotted players as well.

Looking forward to seeing a few get an opportunity with the rested best 11 players on the bench

Alisson

Trent Fabinho Gomez Milner

Shaqiri Wijnaldum Jones

Salah Minamino Jota

Need to rest a few and not use them unless we need to, it's a hectic schedule and West Ham will not be an easy game, they are fighting for absolutely everything. Let's put all our focus on getting the win in this game and another vital 3 points to build on the good start to our Champions League campaign
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

So tonights the night.... I don't feel like it's a champions league game mind

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    ................Alisson
    TAA R.Williams Gomez Robbo
    ...........Fabinho Gini
    .......Minamino Firmino Jota
    ..................Salah

Subs:
    Adrian, Milner, Philips, Hendo, Shaqiri, Mane Jones, Origi. + however many other subs we're allowed.

I'd rest Hendo as hes only back from a time out with injury, giving William's some minutes at centreback.
    I could start Mane easily on the right, just thinking with the 5 subs, he can come on and other first steamers can come off.

Want the 3 points, so can't be too complacent but need to get minutes into lesser spotted players as well.
    2 from the Villa debacle who whether paired or in a 3 got found out back in the 18-19 season with teams setting up to create transitions and counter off them incredibly successfully as demonstrated v Villa, i know tonights opponents are considered lesser opponents, but so are Villa

If we are going to struggle against a team ranked complete outsiders, no matter what line-up and formation Klopp goes with, it doesn't bode well for when we meet a decent team. That team at Villa would have had no problems in 9 out of every 10 games, they are not a good team, they got a lot of help. Let's see what happens in the return game. Anyway, 20 minutes before team is announced.
    Last edited by skyebo; 27th October 2020 at 07:37 PM.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Liverpool
    1Alisson
    66Alexander-Arnold
    3Fabinho
    12Gomez
    26Robertson
    14Henderson
    7Milner
    23Shaqiri
    18Minamino
    20Jota
    27Origi

Substitutes
    5Wijnaldum
    9Firmino
    10Mané
    11Salah
    13Adrián
    17Jones
    46R Williams
    62Jaros
    64Cain
    76N Williams

Well I hope henderson doesn't get injured, after his issues lately it feels a bit of a risk but whatever, considering you'd think he'd start every game coming up

Rather have played R.williams for Fabinho and fabinho take hendersons place.

What's happened to the greek??
    Last edited by Kev0909; 27th October 2020 at 08:10 PM.

Team confirmed:

looks very much like the woeful 4231 experiment continues

Alisson

Trent Fabinho Gomez Robertson

Henderson Milner

Shaqiri Minamino Jota

Origi

Come on come on come ON Liverpool, come the fucking FUCK on Liverpool, let's be as good as we can possibly be with this line up and formation, get the win here tonight and another vital 3 points

Interesting that's the confirmed team as it ties in with earlier Twitter leaks around 4pm.

We could do without that stuff Honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    That team at Villa would have had no problems in 9 out of every 10 games
    But that simply isn't true, that midfield were getting exposed on the counter through the press being broken time and time and time again later in the 18-19 season, that is the reason Henderson was brought back into the side at RCM so let's not have a revisionist approach to it, anyone want to tell me that Henderson wasn't brought back in for that reason and that happening wasn't the catalyst for our end of season run of back to back victories and winning the Champions League and everything that followed?