Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 478910111213141516171819202124 ... LastLast

Thread: Premier League table VAR applied correctly and honestly

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Yet some say the table never lies..
    It doesn't.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Yeah they're the same ones saying in the games in which we were robbed by VAR that we were poor etc, but, there were a few games last season we were well below our best, only won by the odd goal and had VAR been being applied as it has been this season, we'd have dropped points in.
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Updated table, not to mention results rigged by VAR having noticeably affected our form, but for VAR we'd be sitting 7 points clear right now, really hope they void this season, the incredible levels of corruptness of the VAR officiating has made the Premier League a complete farce

Even with injuries and simply disgraceful plain wrong decisions and the controversy of both having considerably dented our form from early season, the gulf in class between us and the filthy today was massive

1 Liverpool P18 W13 D4 L1 PTS43
    2 Man UTD P18 W11 D3 L4 PTS36
    3 Tottenham P18 W9 D6 L3 PTS 33
    4 Leicester P18 W10 D3 L5 PTS 33
    5 Chelsea P18 W10 D1 L5 PTS 31
    6 Man City P16 W8 D6 L2 PTS 30
    We'd also be on course for another 90 point haul but for fucking VAR and be playing with a lot more confidence and swagger

Looking to extend our lead to 7 points again tomorrow v Burnley

1 Liverpool P18 W13 D4 L1 PTS43
    2 Man UTD P19 W12 D3 L4 PTS39
    3 Leicester P19 W11 D3 L5 PTS 36
    4 Man City P18 W10 D6 L2 PTS 36
    5 Tottenham P188 W9 D6 L3 PTS 33
    6 Chelsea P19 W10 D1 L6 PTS 31

Jeremy Skyebo !!

Anyone get the impression the VAR adjusted table just might have been built but the same fella who made these chairs..?

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Jeremy Skyebo !!
    Don't you mean Jeremy Skyle?

Those chairs are probably the newest piece of pretentious tat/modern art from the likes of Tracey Emin or Damien Hirst that will end up being sold for around £20m, which is about £19.999.999.99p more than it's actually worth.

Anyone get the impression the VAR adjusted table just might have been built but the same fella who made these chairs..?

Why's that Steveo? I was even giving the filthy 3 points when they were level at ht for their non pen that actually was a clear pen

Ours are

Everton +2
    Brighton +2
    WBA +2
    Newcastle +2
    Southampton +1 and that's very modest given there were 2 clear penalties for us as they have been awarded all season and they scored from a free kick when there was no foul

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Why's that Steveo? I was even giving the filthy 3 points when they were level at ht for their non pen that actually was a clear pen

Ours are

Everton +2
    Brighton +2
    WBA +2
    Newcastle +2
    Southampton +1 and that's very modest given there were 2 clear penalties for us as they have been awarded all season and they scored from a free kick when there was no foul
    I think the only one that's even remotely debatable is maybe the Newcastle pen, their keeper is entitled to get up, is he really entitled to hook Mane's leg with his arm to prevent him getting to his parry before their defender and was that a natural movement in trying to get up? A categoric no from me on both counts, nailed on pen

If Big Bear did that or any other keeper in any game i'd expect a pen given and the keeper sent off and we've all seen them given, because it's the correct decision
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 21st January 2021 at 05:02 PM.