Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 58910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Premier League table VAR applied correctly and honestly

@ 19...Surely you have a sense of humour ...to go along with that sense of injustice?

That table is nonsense anyway. Where is the proof that any of those were the wrong ones anyway? They may have been correct but people wearing LFC glasses won't see it that way because the whole world is against LFC and it will do anything to stop us winning games. What a load of tosh. Nineteen was totally for VAR from the start, i said to him, wait until a decision goes against us, you'll soon change your mind. He said he would accept it as VAR is a good thing. Since the Everton game he's spoke about little else, it seems VAR isn't as good as what he thought.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    That table is nonsense anyway. Where is the proof that any of those were the wrong ones anyway? They may have been correct but people wearing LFC glasses won't see it that way because the whole world is against LFC and it will do anything to stop us winning games. What a load of tosh. Nineteen was totally for VAR from the start, i said to him, wait until a decision goes against us, you'll soon change your mind. He said he would accept it as VAR is a good thing. Since the Everton game he's spoke about little else, it seems VAR isn't as good as what he thought.
    Lmao Everton and Brighton speak for themselves

WBA VAR are supposed to check every goal, how can you honestly check their goal, see the scorer climb clearly fouling Fabinho with both arms practically around his neck and not call the foul? It's a clear and obvious given all day every day of the week foul for climbing

Newcastle i've covered

Southampton their lad catches Mane's leg as it's coming back when he's running, exactly the same as Villa's defender the night before on Pogba and several others, it's clumsy, unintentional but it's a pen and all the other exact same instances i've seen this season have been given

Handball, the ball hitting a players arm blocking a shot on target is a pen in all circumstances in the rules, it's a pen, you forgot UAE FC's pen for an attempted cross hitting Gomez's arm in his natural stride of running?
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Lmao Everton and Brighton speak for themselves

WBA VAR are supposed to check every goal, how can you honestly check their goal, see the scorer climb clearly fouling Fabinho with both arms practically around his neck and not call the foul? It's a clear and obvious given all day every day of the week foul for climbing

Newcastle i've covered

Southampton their lad catches Mane's leg as it's coming back when he's running, exactly the same as Villa's defender the night before on Pogba and several others, it's clumsy, unintentional but it's a pen and all the other exact same instances i've seen this season have been given

Handball, the ball hitting a players arm blocking a shot on target is a pen in all circumstances in the rules, it's a pen, you forgot UAE FC's pen for an attempted cross hitting Gomez's arm in his natural stride of running?
    They are inconsistent, what one ref sees as a foul or whatever, another one won't. That will be the same when VAR get involved. I look at the players before anything else when results don't go our way, as i am not one who will blame officials. If we need VAR decisions to go our way just to beat the likes of Newcastle WBA and anyone else in the bottom half, then it's no wonder we are only 4th in the table.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    They are inconsistent, what one ref sees as a foul or whatever, another one won't. That will be the same when VAR get involved. I look at the players before anything else when results don't go our way, as i am not one who will blame officials. If we need VAR decisions to go our way just to beat the likes of Newcastle WBA and anyone else in the bottom half, then it's no wonder we are only 4th in the table.
    It's not about VAR 'going our way' it's about it being applied honestly fairly and correctly and it hasn't been and there are no fucking excuses whatsoever for what they've been doing

Look at the Everton game for fucks sake, none of those incidents are open to interpretation, they are crystal clear from the replays, you can't sit there and look at those or any of the others and apply subjectivity as they are cut and dried, there's no subjectivity involved.

Listen to yourself, VAR, with replays saying Van Dijk was offside when every angle of every replay showed Calvert Lewin was playing him on by a yard, that's fucking subjective is it? Wake up man, we're being robbed fucking blind through deliberate calculated corrupt decision making

Amazingly still top

1 Liverpool P19 W13 D4 L2 PTS43
    2 Man UTD P19 W12 D3 L4 PTS39
    3 Leicester P19 W11 D3 L5 PTS 36
    4 Man City P18 W10 D6 L2 PTS 36
    5 Tottenham P188 W9 D6 L3 PTS 33
    6 Chelsea P19 W10 D1 L6 PTS 3

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Amazingly still top

1 Liverpool P19 W13 D4 L2 PTS43
    2 Man UTD P19 W12 D3 L4 PTS39
    3 Leicester P19 W11 D3 L5 PTS 36
    4 Man City P18 W10 D6 L2 PTS 36
    5 Tottenham P188 W9 D6 L3 PTS 33
    6 Chelsea P19 W10 D1 L6 PTS 3
    You're beginning to sound like a man who doesn't want to believe his partner cheated on him. Give this absolutely ridiculous, shambles a rest.

Harsh reality mate, we're all coming to terms with it

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    You're beginning to sound like a man who doesn't want to believe his partner cheated on him. Give this absolutely ridiculous, shambles a rest.

Harsh reality mate, we're all coming to terms with it
    No i'll stick with it, it's onl adjusted for plain wrong decisions, for all teams, interested to see who comes out on top, it won't be us unless we get back to doing what made us Champions and ditch the tappy tappy overplaying crap and recover the relationships and automatic movement and interations too much tappy tappy overplaying and chopping and changing has all but dissolved some time very soon

the VAR system isn't the problem, it's the same problem as pre-VAR - inconsistent interpretation from the officials. The human element is the problem. I imagine, some time in the future, a computer system will rule... and people wont like that either.

Quote Originally Posted by SydneyLFC View Post
    the VAR system isn't the problem, it's the same problem as pre-VAR - inconsistent interpretation from the officials. The human element is the problem. I imagine, some time in the future, a computer system will rule... and people wont like that either.
    The algorithm is already ruling, lots of people don't like it, sadly it's gotten a hold of many folks.